Problem with One Sixth Scale King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menlojames

Super Freak
Reaction score
I hate to do this but I am not very happy with a recent experience with a purchase from One Sixth Scale King's website. https://onesixthscaleking.com/shop/index.php

I placed a small order of badges in the beginning of the year and got it in about a weeks time. I placed another order about two months later and after waiting 1 month for the order I sent an email asking about the status and about a week later received a reply saying they would send it out and send me a tracking number. I never heard back from them or received any other notification and have sent them several messages either asking for a refund or the order I placed with no response (It has now been over 3 months). Has anyone else had this experience with them? I would think twice before making any future purchases from them as they have poor communication and don't reply to messages from their customers. If they are here I hope they reply.

Sorry to hear that I had a similar problem recentley with another seller.
Totally unrelated.
Not over a big amount but not the point, communication was rubbish so had to open a dispute and claim.
Don't know if one sith scale king are on here hope you get it sorted;)

My first experience was about 2 years ago I placed an order with them with no problems international shipment arrived in 2-3 weeks.

Second order was at the beginning of the year and nothing arrived, I unfortunately allowed paypals protection time of 45 days elapse (completely forgot about the order). I got pretty good communication spoke to a women called Robin who was very apologetic and assured me replacements would be sent. This went on for about a month and still nothing arrived. Eventually she just stopped messaging me back.

3 months ago I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and tried again. 40 days elapsed and no items had arrived so I opened a claim with paypal. They did not respond to it and I was given my money back. To this date nothing has arrived and no email I have sent has been answered. I feel your pain man in my experience there terrible and I would not use again nor would I recommend them to anyone!

I hate to do this but I am not very happy with a recent experience with a purchase from One Sixth Scale King's website. https://onesixthscaleking.com/shop/index.php

I placed a small order of badges in the beginning of the year and got it in about a weeks time. I placed another order about two months later and after waiting 1 month for the order I sent an email asking about the status and about a week later received a reply saying they would send it out and send me a tracking number. I never heard back from them or received any other notification and have sent them several messages either asking for a refund or the order I placed with no response (It has now been over 3 months). Has anyone else had this experience with them? I would think twice before making any future purchases from them as they have poor communication and don't reply to messages from their customers. If they are here I hope they reply.

That sucks to hear I was about to order from them.The best way to get your money back and get a responce from them is to call your credit card company and tell them the situation.They will do a charge back for you.They gave me my money back each time even after it has been months without getting my item. Good luck

I had an issue with them this year. I placed an order and never heard from them. After a couple weeks I emailed them to find out the status of my order. A few days later I got a response saying they were out of the parts but had just got them in. 3 weeks later I emailed again asking for an update. I got no response so filed a complaint with PayPal. They never responded to complaint and Paypal refunded my money.

Thanks for the Advice. I did it through Paypal and thought I was way outside the dispute window but just filed a claim after hearing it worked for Bullet. It's crazy that I had the same exact experience as Bullet. I would not recommend ordering anything from One Sixth Scale King as most likely you wont get it. Thanks again for your support and suggestions guys!

Yes, exactly the same experience on an order placed at the beginning of the year. Messages them 3 times no response. I hadn't heard a thing until I got an email a few weeks back offering me a discount on a number of items I'd added to my shopping cart if I paid in the next day (the items were the ones originally ordered, I was tossing up just re-ordering). I put it down to the shipping choice I made, no tracking. I've just placed another order yesterday to give them another go. Experience prior to all of this was very positive though.

I ordered from them once. While I did get my stuff some of the items were much smaller than pictured. You might try PatchesofPride.com or hit up EVILFACE.

Not the first time I've heard people having problems with OSSK. Personally, I've ordered twice from them with no problems, with having just put in an order about week and half ago. Sorry to hear what you are going through, hopefully you get what you ordered or some sort of refund.

I've dealt with them earlier this year and never again. I sent a dozen messages and they responded to 0. Filed a Paypal dispute and got my money back.

I'm still waiting for my stuff since December 2012. Emailed again and again no response. Last email I wrote to to them is to keep my $13 and by some courses in customer service as well to shoving it up their %#%!!. Still no response.

Wasn't this fellow on the boards years back ? Who apparently fell sick and had his son & wife respond to people and telling them what a mess he was in (but at the same time he was whipping out orders on ebay).

Or am I confusing another person with OSSK ?

We should have a sticky of places/companies/sellers like these. You can have several categories such as 'deadbeats,' 'cheaters,' and 'recasters...'

It is so sad, Its not like I'm out very much money and I actually felt bad in making my first post but I am glad I did as it sounds like a lot of people have had the same experience. I agree Customers should be aware of faulty sellers and I hope this thread saves some people from making a poor decision on buying from One Sixth Scale King like I did. Thanks for all the support Guys! :hi5:

bad news for me. I checked to see if I got a refund and Paypal closed the case because it was outside of the 45 day window to file the dispute so no money back and no order received. I hope this can help other people from getting scammed from one sixth scale king.

I've used them a few times for custom orders. This time round they never finished the job which was a bit pants as I couldn't complete my custom figure fully.

Apparently none of you read this thread or did a search on OSSK. :thud:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80570

The Problem is that a thread like these drop out on here and OSW. Though OSW does have a section
for companies and individuals that have continued issues.

Also there are plenty of people that have shopped with them for years(just like I did)
and have not had an issue.....yet.

Last edited:
Back