Probe Droid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought everyone might want to see what it looks like in person, next to the Snow Trooper. In person, it is absolutely fantastic. I have been waiting for this for a long time, hoping Sideshow would do a 1/4 scale PF of the probe droid. My only issue is the stand bar- I would really have liked to see it done in clear acrylic, and I will be looking for a clear acrylic rod that is identical in size to display it on. The legs are incredibly detailed and I would really like to see what it would look like "floating."

I am still holding out hope that they will do a massive 1/4 PF of the Wampa standing at full height which would be about 29.5" and a 1/4 PF of Han Solo riding a Tauntaun, which would likely be about the same height... And a 1/4 PF Destroyer Droid.... And a 1/4 PF Jabba the Hutt... etc., etc... :ROFLMAO:

probe droid with snowtrooper.jpg

I got mine the other day and love it. I don't mind the black bar, but I wish the base was a tad smaller. It really doesn't need to be that big and I can't display it where I originally wanted to. Other than that, I love it!

Back