Probably the most expensive 1/6 star wars figure on the internet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait until Sideshow's 1:6 Fett will almost completely devalue the old Kenner one.

Man, that is an awesome figure though. Too bad no one is sellig one.

Wait, I just happen to have a complete figure in the commerce section right now! :bunnydanc

Lol. This guy is too much. Though, the puzzle itself is pretty cool and is technically the first Star Wars collectible ever made. The puzzles even preceded the figures and this specific one is number 1 from series 1. Kinda of cool to think that the Star Wars marketing empire originated from this simple puzzle. Also, was this not the exact same pose of the first PF.... Coincidence??

Here is my display:

those go great together!

ya $2500 then the idiot is also charging $65 shipping to canada for a small figure like that.l wish l could smack that guy threw my computer.

ya $2500 then the idiot is also charging $65 shipping to canada for a small figure like that.l wish l could smack that guy threw my computer.

Like this? :lol

SlapComputer.gif

I've been selling on eBay for years, and I've found that collectors from any country other than Canada, England, and the U.S. will pay ridiculous prices for toy collectables. A perfect example would be the worthless Toybiz Golum figures I picked up reduced at Toys R Us a few years back. I paid something like 2.99 for each and sold them for like $40 or $50 bucks each to guys in Argentina, Spain, Egypt, and Taiwan.

I've noticed that too. I sold 3 open almost complete 12" SW figs for $110 to somebody overseas when all 3 boxed were going for about $60 total to people in the US.

Can't wait until Sideshow's 1:6 Fett will almost completely devalue the old Kenner one.

You're kidding right? Apples and oranges... two totally different collectibles and markets.

The price of the Medicom will be affected; but vintage is usually safe. Unless of course if Hasbro decided to reproduce the vintage using the same molds or something.

You're kidding right? Apples and oranges... two totally different collectibles and markets.

The price of the Medicom will be affected; but vintage is usually safe. Unless of course if Hasbro decided to reproduce the vintage using the same molds or something.

No Galaboy, I wouldn't pay $60 for that antique let alone $2000 when I can have a far more movie accurate 1:6 Fett than a clunky old "toy" I had from my childhood that hardly looks like the character it supposedly represents. It served its purpose a long time ago...

Guess you haven't seen the Kenner 12" Indy or the Toys McCoy one.

No, like 99.9% of the collecting community I pretty much ignored Indy collectibles when they came out. Did the Kenner Indy ever significantly increase in price? What did it top out at? And what did it drop to after SSC's Indy?

Back