Prison Break - Season 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do agree that casting Rappaport is a WTF for this show. Jodi Lynn has been okay I think.

I believe his gift is to see things most people do not, which is capable to visualize what is behind the walls.
Also, remember that in order to scape the prison cell, he needed help by cheating which is his tattoos. I think he is smart but I don't think he is a fast thinker, he takes time to come up with a plan.

I believe his gift is to see things most people do not, which is capable to visualize what is behind the walls.
Also, remember that in order to scape the prison cell, he needed help by cheating which is his tattoos. I think he is smart but I don't think he is a fast thinker, he takes time to come up with a plan.

They flat out stated he was a genius in Season 1.

His gift is to take all the little disconnected pieces and immediately see the big picture. He had the tattoos because he couldn't memorize the entire prison, but looking at the details allowed him to come up with crazy strategies on almost a moment's notice. This is a guy who busted out of prison even after his original plan fell apart. They pretty much say flat out in the first season he's a genius with this power - Sarah is told this by a shrink or someone when she's investigating his past.

I stopped watching after that lame ending in season 2...
Fox ruined everything...to me the series ended with Sarah, Michael and Linc scaping with the money and everybody else died or busted...
Everything was solved, but Fox wanted the series to keep going, and Season 3 doesn't make any sense, at least the first 5 episodes I saw...then I gave up...
and now they aren't even in Prison...WTH?? :mad:

Me too! I was annoyed when Michael went back to jail. I gave season 3 a chance but after the first couple episodes I just coudn't stand it anymore.

Fox is one of the reasons I decided not to wath Fringe. Everytime I get into a show with them it gets cancelled or the story gets thrown down the drain. At the end of season six of 24 I said I was done... but since the break has been so long I might actually give it a chance this year. But I just read that production shut down because the scripts for the last 6 episodes were crap... time will tell.

Prison Break has been cancelled!

Just announced by Fox that the show will return on April 17th to air the remaining episodes...

PB Cancelled

I had heard awhile back that the cast had finished filming the season but was then called back to do 2 additional episodes... hopefully there will be a proper conclusion. But with FOX being the studio I Would not hold my breath.

I thought this was a popular show. I guess I was wrong? Did the ratings ^^^^ or is this just Fox being Fox?

Umm... It might be Fox being Fox.

but I think they are running out of storyline.

I would have liked to see it play out like this...

Season One: Prison Break
Season Two: The Man Hunt
Season Three: Mohone and Mike working together to clear names.

I felt that this show took a giant wrong turn when they went to panama.

That ^^^^s. But again, what more could they do? Ithink this season is great and i hope they end it proper.

I was actually lucky enough to be an
extra in Season 3 and it was the best
job I've ever had. I appeared in four
episodes and was working pretty
steady until the Writer's Strike took
effect and put the show on hiatus.
I'm sad to hear it's ending, but to be
honest I didn't like the direction the
show took with Season 4. The writers
changed way too much and almost
made the characters act out of
character to justify the storylines.
It stinks because I really loved the
show. :(

Here's a photo of me as a prisoner
in Sona. I'm the one with the beard
behind the bald guy in the center. ;)

Wow, this is quite shocking! Yeah, the story has been far fetched from the beginning, but it is still an enjoyable ride, including Season 4.

I even kinda liked it when they were in that crappy foriegn prison.but now it's just stupid. In real life they would have gotten their deal in writing, had documents to back up their release. something.. You can't have show like this and expect the watchers to be idiots. It's fiction..yes, but their has to be some realizum to it or people just start losing interest. The way they were double crossed was lame, and how it was done was the last straw for me. I was just fed up with the lack of factual based story line and credibility of the show. Had they taken the time to write out a good script I might still be interested....:(

I never expected this show to last 6 episodes - so that they've done 4 seasons and 3 of them were pretty decent is a pretty good accomplishment. I've enjoyed Season 4 too, but it has been kind of a train wreck of credibility.

Michael has kind of become MacGyver meets Jack Bauer - he can accomplish anything.

Well, I loved Season 1 and enjoyed Season 2. It jumped the Shark in season 3when Sarah was killed off (only to come back from the dead in season 4. Basicaly triple salcoing over the shark again). But the whole of season three was in most parts very boring and lacking in suspense. Glad to see it put down. When I watch season 2 again, I will turn off the DVD before the Asian guy turns up at the end.

I think it jumped the shark with that stupid season 2 finale,
you could tell that the writers had the story solved, only to be
forced to do a Season 3...
I loved S1 and S2 though...

Back