Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack is still one of the most impressive likenesses and paint jobs I've ever seen on a 1:6 figure, let alone on a mass produced one (ie non-custom). The body isn't anything great, but that head is beautiful.

Jack is still one of the most impressive likenesses and paint jobs I've ever seen on a 1:6 figure, let alone on a mass produced one (ie non-custom). The body isn't anything great, but that head is beautiful.

What about the clothing???...good?

SAM_4182.jpg

Got mah T-Bag :yess:

Also does anyone know what the deal is with Michael now? Some guy on OSW showed an Enterbay reply which claimed it was canceled, but I got a reply now which says ;

"Official information will be releasing soon regarding on this project.

Thank you."

I can't follow it anymore. This guy is still coming or not? :dunno

Also does anyone know what the deal is with Michael now? Some guy on OSW showed an Enterbay reply which claimed it was canceled, but I got a reply now which says ;

"Official information will be releasing soon regarding on this project.

Thank you."

I can't follow it anymore. This guy is still coming or not? :dunno

I want this figure to be done so badly. The prototype looked amazing with all the tattoos.

Last edited:
Bad news guys, I just sent a message to Enterbay and this is what they told me about the Michael Scofield figure:

Hi,
I am afraid to inform you that the project has been canceled and official announcement will be made soon.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey Guys...Not sure if these were released because I don't follow Prison Break...But I thought some collectors like to know that Robert Knepper will be signing at Chiller expo coming up! If I were collector of Prison Break I be at his boot for signing Myself.

knepperr_a.jpg

Robert Knepper
Prison Break
Heroes
SGU Stargate
Transporter 3

194830_201001150906151.thumb.jpg

Oh I'll be at Chiller next weekend. A lot of good guests this time but really none I'm more excited to meet than Robert Knepper. I'm gonna have him sign my screen used prosthetic hand!

Hey Guys...Not sure if these were released because I don't follow Prison Break...But I thought some collectors like to know that Robert Knepper will be signing at Chiller expo coming up! If I were collector of Prison Break I be at his boot for signing Myself.

knepperr_a.jpg

Robert Knepper
Prison Break
Heroes
SGU Stargate
Transporter 3

194830_201001150906151.thumb.jpg

Comparing pics, EB made his noggin way to comical in size.

Back