Premium Format Princess Leia A New Hope 1/4 PF statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this really 100% PVC?

I noticed on SS website it says polystone/pvc…. so either the base is polystone and the statue is PVC or everything Is polystone except the head which is pvc… just wish SS would clarify....

I'm not totally sure. But I was under the impression that it was only the head and the hands that were made out of PVC?

And I did preorder the regular locally after I was able to stack a few member discounts.

I'm surprised they haven't done a PF of Queen Amidala/Padmé yet. She went through a bunch of wardrobe changes in the films so there are a schload of options. I guess it's cause the movies sucked and guys don't collect dolls except Leia and boobs.

Padme_episodeIII_green.jpg. a429ae64610c53ddaa1b5030a15f7f5b--padmé-amidala-queen-amidala.jpg

Leia is a solid seller at this point. I think a few, but not too many Padme PFs would be solid products. Especially her red Theed Palace outfit from the beginning of TPM or her Senate gown would be mind blowing. But it seems that no collectible company is taking chances on Padme right now. I think they will catch up to her someday.

Holy crap pics from the floor ALREADY?!? YES!!!!!! :rock

YEP !! but nothing new for SW PF collectors this year !!

(NEW = new characters.. the Vader I wont count in as new )

3000 total edition size (1000 exclusive).

another one to score a deal on after she is released.

The likeness is close but just missed the mark... At $600 the likeness really needed to be there, especially considering the mix media is covering like 90% of her body, the face and hands are the only thing sculpted...

Back