Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually had one of the XM Venoms on PO, but with all the scamming that goes on these days with XM stuff and it being so far out from shipping at the time, I decided to get my deposit back, but I will be looking for one on the aftermarket IN HAND when it comes out. I'd like to get this one too though

well, the statue isn't out yet, so PO.

Hmmm, that's kind of scary, didn't know there was scamming going on, is this in regards to the pre-orders where they would just run off with your money?

Regarding the Prime 1, would you guys suggest getting it thru Sideshow where you can do flexpay and use reward points w/ an unknown amount for shipping? Or another distributor at $20 less and possibly free shipping but full payment after an NRD?

It's been happening only recently! If you jump on XM Studios Facebook page you will get some good info on there. But it's very hard for people to get XM statues outside of Asia so people tend to go with a middle guy but it never always pans out. Only saving grace being Paypal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's unfortunate... always someone trying to take advantage. :monkey4

The last guy stole like 26 grand or something from people. built up a client base and then poof

Damn. That makes me angry. Paypal wasn't able to trace it?

I heard it was more like 60 grand.
One of the people who went through him put in 11 grand for multiple orders..
There were posts going around on facebook. What's sad is that they guy built a trust-worthy reputation and then vanished. Risky business dealing with people like these. I'd sooner go without a statue lol

I knew it was a lot but dam, I haven't stayed up on the FB groups I just got jist of what happened. Something else I thought was crazy was his brother was helping people get their money back? WTH is really going on lol. but anyway

VEMON!!!

Holy s($t. That is horrible

there is an idiot born every minute. sorry but thats what you get for being that stupid.

Y'all bitches were warned...should have listened

comment was uncalled for.
just called a bunch of people bitches and rubbed it in their faces for an actual fraud case.... and people get banned for way less than that

So who moderates the Moderator?

who-watches-the-watchmen.jpg

He Might as well just laugh at the people who took a loss.

comment was uncalled for.
just called a bunch of people bitches and rubbed it in their faces for an actual fraud case.... and people get banned for way less than that

So who moderates the Moderator?

I cant speak for everyone but I commented about a situation I heard of to provide information to others. I think Ink was taking all of the talk and saying it to future people considering going that route.

"Our society for all its talk of progress, still retains a distinction between the 'haves' and 'have-nots'... the weak and the strong. The strong are naturally protective of their privilege, and will not tolerate threats from the so-called 'little people'. Attempts at upward mobility are thwarted by the strong's superior power, whether that power be political, educational, or physical. The strong exploit their position. They exploit the weak. And the fact is, people like to watch."

Let's keep the political garbage off these forums please...

I seriously assume people know the risks going through a third party or a middle man nothing is guaranteed. But one collector had an actual invoice so I'm sure he would get his money back hopefully through Paypal

Comment may have been a little brash , however it is true. I mean come on guys you cannot sell items not in your hands or pre-orders in the for sale sections here. People who promoted going through middle men went against NUMEROUS warnings from Ink and others. If he dropped the bitches part that comment is completely relevant and 100% accurate. I know Spec Fiction and BBTS get XM pieces the people who go through middle men are looking to save some $$$. Seldom if ever works out that way .

Well we have this amazing statue we're I'm sure nobody will have problems getting. It's worth getting. Prime 1 did a fantastic job.

Well anyone that knows Ink should not be surprised by his comment....Is he a SSC fan boy of course, but he does tell it like it is most of the time and people have been warned in the past with dealing with third party situations and many have been burned before and will get burned in the future.
If you are wanting to do the risk make sure you use a person that's been around for along time with a proven track record and even then sometimes it can be costly. I for one do not pay for pieces up front and put down minimal deposits so even if I do get stung it's not going to be in the $10000 range ever....If someone is going to give that kind of money to someone then they certainly need to assume some if not most of the risk....So for those worried about a comment about someone you don't even know....Go to your safe place immediately......

Back