Statue Prime 1: Transformers - Blackout

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks about your Shockwave.

My paint looks amazing too.

I had to use a 2 3? round table tops I chalk painted black with custom 2?x2? cube in between base that glows purple with a large Decepticon logo. That gave me 1-2? around the base.

It?s reinforced with 2x4s but looks great.

The Blackout statue is about 4? shorter but far skinnier so it can?t be too bad.

I?m running out of room and my room is 20?x20? with high ceilings LOL gotta love them.

I?m torn between the Anniversary Prime and Blackout.
Go for Blackout, as Optimus Prime statues are a dime a dozen......:)

I?m glad I got rid of mine because I?m more of a fan of blackout and I wouldn?t have room for both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was leaning toward blackout fur that reason too plus he looks great.

I have the last knight trio of Prime, Bee and Megatron anyway.

Chav I remember you getting It, I think we chatted about it a bit,

Mines still standing perfectly.

Here?s a story. Sideshow of course. You may recall I posted about the curved tube between his back and gun not lining up.

They replaced the entires statue and it was barely better. They gave me the refund or credit and keep it option so I said I?ll keep it with $450 credit.

I asked if it was ok to email prime one to inquire about it.

Prime 1 actually made me a new base, arms and the curved tube but it took them months but still this was after Sideshow said they can do nothing more.

So they said we have to ship to sideshow, so I told sideshow and they said they?d send it free to me.

It came in and Sideshow says uh $350 or so to ship. I said you said it?s free since technically I did your job and second that?s more than the $270 it cost for the entire statue. They say well it?s heavily discounted when new and I can use my credit to pay shipping.

So they are looking to take my credit back after I did all the work they should have so I said you keep the parts, you can?t see anything anyway goodbye. It was literally only whete the tube inserts into the gun.

I even authorized them to make it all fit into one box so it would cost less than 3 boxes. It contained those big driller arms that are super light but the box dimensions are big.

Just a joke over there.

Ordered this guy... Bloody BO pulled me back in the TF line which i was out... hahaha

And because of BO, also going after Megatron... the matching sand base. Horrible hobby this is LOL

Yeah I was leaning toward blackout fur that reason too plus he looks great.

I have the last knight trio of Prime, Bee and Megatron anyway.

Chav I remember you getting It, I think we chatted about it a bit,

Mines still standing perfectly.

Here?s a story. Sideshow of course. You may recall I posted about the curved tube between his back and gun not lining up.

They replaced the entires statue and it was barely better. They gave me the refund or credit and keep it option so I said I?ll keep it with $450 credit.

I asked if it was ok to email prime one to inquire about it.

Prime 1 actually made me a new base, arms and the curved tube but it took them months but still this was after Sideshow said they can do nothing more.

So they said we have to ship to sideshow, so I told sideshow and they said they?d send it free to me.

It came in and Sideshow says uh $350 or so to ship. I said you said it?s free since technically I did your job and second that?s more than the $270 it cost for the entire statue. They say well it?s heavily discounted when new and I can use my credit to pay shipping.

So they are looking to take my credit back after I did all the work they should have so I said you keep the parts, you can?t see anything anyway goodbye. It was literally only whete the tube inserts into the gun.

I even authorized them to make it all fit into one box so it would cost less than 3 boxes. It contained those big driller arms that are super light but the box dimensions are big.

Just a joke over there.

Yeah I remember. I just haven?t been posting as much. Got rid of my Facebook because I got sick of all the politics and people complain all the time. Just seemed like social media has been getting old and tiresome to use.

But yeah, that tube wasn?t lining up anymore after I took it down and set him back up again. I just felt like with all that weight after a couple of years was gonna be a complete waist of money, not going together right and possibly warping and eventually some parts breaking when forcing them together.

Now, this new blackout probably isn?t gonna be any better but I?m gonna give him a shot and see what happens. Lol

Yeah I remember. I just haven?t been posting as much. Got rid of my Facebook because I got sick of all the politics and people complain all the time. Just seemed like social media has been getting old and tiresome to use.

But yeah, that tube wasn?t lining up anymore after I took it down and set him back up again. I just felt like with all that weight after a couple of years was gonna be a complete waist of money, not going together right and possibly warping and eventually some parts breaking when forcing them together.

Now, this new blackout probably isn?t gonna be any better but I?m gonna give him a shot and see what happens. Lol

Lol you brave man. Re transformers line, I've only ever ordered the final battle megatron bust from Prime 1 and something is definitely going on with their QA and warehouse. First head had a broken jaw and broken fin/crown, had to destroy that one to get a replacement. Second one came in a few days ago and they mucked up and sent me the normal portrait, but half the head and jaw was severely lopsided and twisted in a way that it couldn't fit into the bust torso as half the head sank in too much and prevented connection. Looked pretty deformed and prime 1 said it's not defective LOL. They said they could send another one but I was over it, ended up smashing it to get my refund. One thing I noted was that both heads had quite different colour paint to the bust.

After hearing the problems with shockwave and optimus prime jet power and going through two defective megatron heads, I've lost faith in their transformers line. They need to improve in their QA and warehouse communications.

Man, hopefully P1 get their engineering on these statues. We are dropping a lot for this stuff. I also prefer if it doesn't require assembling of hundreds of little parts haha

It looks like Sideshow won't be carrying Blackout. Usually they have it listed by now.

The had Prime not too long after P1 posted it on their site and Megatron sold out and was up right away.

I just have a lot of pints that almost pays for it all so of course they don't have it. Same with the new Drift or the other Sentinel Prime statue.

It looks like Sideshow won't be carrying Blackout. Usually they have it listed by now.

The had Prime not too long after P1 posted it on their site and Megatron sold out and was up right away.

I just have a lot of pints that almost pays for it all so of course they don't have it. Same with the new Drift or the other Sentinel Prime statue.
Secret Compass will be getting Blackout, and if you live in the USA, you'll get free shipping......:)

True but if Sideshow had it I would get free statue LOL

They are annoying as per the usual.

I should try to sell the extra Alien Dog Head I have. Then sent me a new one because it had a super tiny little imperfection that you have to see at a certain angle, with the light just right HA so they never made me destroy it.

I also have a few tails LOL they did not fit my statue right. I had sent the original back over a few orange spots and then had tail fitment issues and of course none they sent fit right. I ended up semi cracking the past one to make it fit but I will never sell the statue and it looks fine.

True but if Sideshow had it I would get free statue LOL

They are annoying as per the usual.

I should try to sell the extra Alien Dog Head I have. Then sent me a new one because it had a super tiny little imperfection that you have to see at a certain angle, with the light just right HA so they never made me destroy it.

I also have a few tails LOL they did not fit my statue right. I had sent the original back over a few orange spots and then had tail fitment issues and of course none they sent fit right. I ended up semi cracking the past one to make it fit but I will never sell the statue and it looks fine.

Man you?ve been through some crap with your recent purchases. Geez..

Yeah right LOL I should demand something.

The best thing that happened was Prime 1 actually specially built my a new stand, cutter arms and his right arm with gun and connector to the back all free but sideblow bailed on the free shipping after saying they would. I am the one who contacted Prime 1 after sideblow said they can't lol Bunch of babies

The Shockwave was all good and still looks fine except that chain thingy that connects the back to the gun.

I think later I will list that Alien Dog head on Ebay. Considering you cannot find them I will put a crazy price BWAHAHAHAHA I'll throw in the tails but honestly it seems that those tails only fit the body they ship with.

Only 1 of 3 fit and it was the one it came with and unfortunately the thing was unable to stay attached because the mold was to small. No idea what to say. I am unhappy about the crack in the tail joint where it plugs in but you can't see anything and it is secure.

I should have grown a pair and just dremmel sanded the first replacement and never would have a crack but whatever.

If I had a to think of a problem I really have with collecting is that there is no company in the USA to give us all the things we love. I wish I could start one

9zX5pbr.png
Who's getting this beast?

Back