Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if Prime 1 makes 2 versions of the base, like they do options for capes? I'm sure there are people wholove grandiose bases, and then there's us...

Like, 80% same sculpt, just less of the parts that protrude here or there that make the base wider and/or deeper.

I'm thinking of tapping out on getting this.

Not only do I have too many preorders, but my 'current' display setups wouldn't be able to accomodate the individual footprint of this grand statue.

For me, getting this would mean that I cannot buy as many P1’s as I originally planned as I will need to make up for it in storage space. The original P1 DKR came in two big boxes, so even though I bought one statue it felt like I bought two. My storage area is shrinking faster than my shelves are filling up so I can’t afford to buy statues shipping in two separate big boxes for only one statue. It’s a nightmare to have shelf space but run out of storage space.

Regardless, this is no easy pass. It’s an amazing Batman regardless of the massive base and is still something I’m considering.

What if Prime 1 makes 2 versions of the base, like they do options for capes? I'm sure there are people wholove grandiose bases, and then there's us...

Like, 80% same sculpt, just less of the parts that protrude here or there that make the base wider and/or deeper.

That would be amazing and would subsequently even mean it might ship in one box as opposed to two. I would definitely be down for one if that were the case

If you seen their Transformer. Optimus or Megatron was 3 boxes. Ridiculous

If you seen their Transformer. Optimus or Megatron was 3 boxes. Ridiculous

If you're talking about the original Prime 1 pieces, I'm quite sure that was the ROTF Megatron, as I got the DOTM Optimus and that was two boxes.

So The Batman Who Laughs statue went up yesterday, and the T-Rex was today. These were both statues that were first shown at the same time as this one, do we think there's a fair chance this goes up for PO next week?

I always store Hot Toys boxes in case I sell them later on and they aren't so big to store but with these massive Prime 1 boxes I don't see myself keeping them. No way would I ever sell this or the Hush Superman when I get them. They'll be with me as long as I'm breathing. :lol

I always store Hot Toys boxes in case I sell them later on and they aren't so big to store but with these massive Prime 1 boxes I don't see myself keeping them. No way would I ever sell this or the Hush Superman when I get them. They'll be with me as long as I'm breathing. :lol

Never say never

I think I will get rid of my P1 boxes, they take too much space and Prime 1 statues lose their value anyways so I'm keeping them for the rest of my life.

Cheaper than what? I didn't think it had gone up for pre order yet.

Back