Prime 1 Studios - wonder woman new 52, 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3396269.jpg

dccca0f94a827dc4dcf8ef6321879c10--david-finch-detective-comics.jpg

If Prime 1 WW portrait looked just a bit softer like the comic cover above, she would be an instant buy for me.... SS WW Portrait is better looking IMO but who knows what the factory will produced. I hope Prime 1 will tweak the portrait some more before release.

not really digging how her face looks on this,it's seems slightly off from the original preview pic.Hopfully it's just this pic or the angle.

Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to announce the Wonder Woman Statue! Pre-Orders for this DC Comics collectible will begin on Thursday, May 3rd, 2018 between Noon – 3PM (Pacific Time)! Sign-up on the RSVP list today to be alerted when this Justice League team member is available to pre-Order!

Attachments

• 1125x840_previewbanner_WWStatue.jpg
    1125x840_previewbanner_WWStatue.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 198
  • aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
not really diggin how her face looks on this.Hopfully it's just this pic.

Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to announce the Wonder Woman Statue! Pre-Orders for this DC Comics collectible will begin on Thursday, May 3rd, 2018 between Noon – 3PM (Pacific Time)! Sign-up on the RSVP list today to be alerted when this Justice League team member is available to pre-Order!

attachment.php

Pose and sculpt looks great on this piece. The portrait looks good, too ...but I like the portrait on the new SSC Wonder Woman PF more.

Ya, something seems off with the face...maybe its the lighting idk. I hope this means Batman 52 pre-order is not too far behind. :pray:

Ya, something seems off with the face...maybe its the lighting idk. I hope this means Batman 52 pre-order is not too far behind. :pray:
You have to see it that way I think

Prime 1 WW po date - SS WW PF po date = days between these two po dates.

That means

SS Batman po date + calculated WW days from above = aprox po date for the Prime 1 Batman :)

Easy one

from Prime 1 Instagram.Only shot of her so far.. from the Mid Valley Megamall Exhibition a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• 30890631_1198260966976176_2946876490278502400_n.jpg
    30890631_1198260966976176_2946876490278502400_n.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 122
I think in the digital sculpt it has a ton of shadowing of which none seems to appear on the statue...very flat and monotone looking.

This is a nice piece, but I don't think it measures up to Sideshow's new PF.

Yeah imo the Sideshow one currently looks much better.

But who truly thinks that we'll get a Sideshow piece that will be just as good as it's prototype.

To me the question is going to be determining which production piece is going to be better, given that with most Prime 1 pieces the difference is probably negligible.

This thread started in 2016 and it's only now going up for pre-order :horror

I like the look of this but would agree right not the Sideshow statue is probably better.

This thread started in 2016 and it's only now going up for pre-order :horror

I like the look of this but would agree right not the Sideshow statue is probably better.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sideshow put on a hold on this piece until they had their own piece out for preorder for a few months.

This is by far more ridiculous than.. oh man I don't know
Are they serious?

Est. Arrival: Nov 2019 - Jan 2020

And you have to add 3 maybe 6 month on top :(
c42500e085b3f2a3ab18ba0524e37f69.jpg

Amazing booty but portraits are disappointing. This has gone from my most wanted to definitely getting sideshows version

Back