Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Meh, I don't consider Bayturtles as Teenage and therefore not TMNT canon but simply a variation. I am not sure they even qualify as 'Ninja'. RMT is more like it, Roided Mutant Turtles.

So clever. :cuckoo: :rotfl

Lol i just put that pic up to see what they'd look like without nostrils Lol it started Nostril gate

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol i just put that pic up to see what they'd look like without nostrils Lol it started Nostril gate

Yes sire. Now you have us questioning nostrils or no nostrils,. I shall ask Bay tomorrow why he added nostril :lol
But this is the turtles that my kids will know of later on. :dunno

Yes sire. Now you have us questioning nostrils or no nostrils,. I shall ask Bay tomorrow why he added nostril :lol
But this is the turtles that my kids will know of later on. :dunno
Honestly the nostrils don't bug me anymore and I get that artistically its easier not to draw nostrils and it looks smoother but I don't mind em So much

I thought my comiquettes were the only turtles I needed.... I think I'm getting these too. They look awesome. I hope they're reasonably priced.

So Prime 1's new TF busts went up. Pretty crazy detail and what got me was the price. They're at around $175 for what is essentially an "7 bust. This just gives me hope for the pricing of the Turtles and now I can see them realistically being under $700 a pop for these turtles. The Turtles will run at 22" from base to top, a little less than an inch over 3 of the busts in height. Wishful thinking based on some observations :) hope I'm right

Alright, I'm giving up most of my hobbies from here on out. If they come in at $600 and under I will do all in my power to get Mikey :pray:

If I can swing that I'll be happy (I'm sorry Iron Man/Hulk PF's :monkey2 I'll come back for you I swear!!!) :lol

Alright, I'm giving up most of my hobbies from here on out. If they come in at $600 and under I will do all in my power to get Mikey :pray:

If I can swing that I'll be happy (I'm sorry Iron Man/Hulk PF's :monkey2 I'll come back for you I swear!!!) :lol

Lmao. Dude at this point I'm going to get them. I'm putting the Doom PF, Lobo PF and Godzilla maquette on hold. That'll be a good $1700+ at least so i feel ya. If its at around $600 I'm getting Godzilla too

Unless my partner gets a new job or my position gets upgraded which they have been promising for some time now. Mikey will be my only PO for some time to come and even that's not 100%

I'm just winging it from here on out :pigfly:

Unless my partner gets a new job or my position gets upgraded which they have been promising for some time now. Mikey will be my only PO for some time to come and even that's not 100%

I'm just winging it from here on out :pigfly:
Hey man get what you want because if I were getting 1 it'd be Mikey as well. I'm going to try and get all of them unless the prices are ridiculous lol

Yup, the SS stuff will be around for long Long time, no need purchase the now. Comeon Prime1, give us the price

Hopefully they stagger these nicely when released. Maybe like 4-6 months between them. I will flex them all.

These will all be released on October 18th and priced at $50000 each.

Yup, the SS stuff will be around for long Long time, no need purchase the now. Comeon Prime1, give us the price
Yeah man seriously Lol the wait is killing me here
Hopefully they stagger these nicely when released. Maybe like 4-6 months between them. I will flex them all.
I hope so too but i highly doubt it. Look how fast they released Megs, Prime and Stars' they still have their Bee and Prime on Grimlock to go.
These will all be released on October 18th and priced at $50000 each.
So....you getting one? Or all Lol with Shredder it'll be an even 30k (shredder will be 10k)
:slap That's actually the price for the set...
I hope you're super super super ****ing wrong m8 Lol :pray

Prime 1 is sleeping on us. Give me price or feel the wrath of me being kind of sad!

Prime 1 is sleeping on us. Give me price or feel the wrath of me being kind of sad!
They'll announce it but there's no rush on their part. The PO won't go up until October. I'm hoping they'll announce it sooner than later though, so I can start figuring some **** out

Back