Statue Prime 1 Studio - Transformers: AoE - Lockdown Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just made the mistake of watching this movie again. I think I must own Lockdown now!

Hi there! You should...this one along with Galvatron are two of my most wanted collectibles from Prime 1 Transformers line in recent time, details and presence are formidable.

The EX still available at sideshow and it is worth it(switch out hand with hook)...No doubt I will be displaying it with it for sure.

Hi there! You should...this one along with Galvatron are two of my most wanted collectibles from Prime 1 Transformers line in recent time, details and presence are formidable.

The EX still available at sideshow and it is worth it(switch out hand with hook)...No doubt I will be displaying it with it for sure.

Hey Bud,

The Ex is waitlisted right now. But I'm on the list. Why is it that sometimes I think you don't know who I am? Lol!

I do hahaha...that is why I wrote Hi there!(which I never do with anyone else hehe)...how am I going to forget about the guy who got me into knowing and collecting Prime 1 ever since I received Optimus Prime...Your fault mate hahahaha!!! :hi5:

I thank you for that beautiful piece which started it all for me...I ended up selling or trading all my 1/4 scales to get Prime 1's 1/3 and 1/2 scales hehe. :yess:

I consider you a friend more than a fellow forum member. :hi5:

Hey Bud,

The Ex is waitlisted right now. But I'm on the list. Why is it that sometimes I think you don't know who I am? Lol!

The Ex is waitlisted right now. But I'm on the list. Why is it that sometimes I think you don't know who I am? Lol![/QUOTE said:
Really? I am amazed how it lasted that long, this piece is one of the most complete and complex from that line...including two steeljaws, lots of details and tremendous pose...Sublime!

Back