Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, it's definitely closed. Sideshow wants to make sure they don't deceive people. They've been doing it since Sonja and Captain Marvel. The stop once it hits, I believe, 30% of their allocated amount. With Prime 1, EX are definitely sold out.

Speaking of, what's the latest conversion date so far?

Nah, it's definitely closed. Sideshow wants to make sure they don't deceive people. They've been doing it since Sonja and Captain Marvel. The stop once it hits, I believe, 30% of their allocated amount. With Prime 1, EX are definitely sold out.

Speaking of, what's the latest conversion date so far?

EX WLs were converting in a day on a lot of the P1 pieces so I am not sure I buy that. It has happened in the past so don't be shocked if it happens again.

EX WLs were converting in a day on a lot of the P1 pieces so I am not sure I buy that. It has happened in the past so don't be shocked if it happens again.

Depends on the piece. I've had this on WL since the end of September and nothing; I got on Harley Quinn WL 3 days ago, it converted 2 days ago. If it still has waitlist, you got a chance, it is when it is sold out like several pieces like Freeze, or FM; it is sold out. People may convert, but like I said, the waitlist is made up of 30%. So if they got 200, the waitlist will be a total of 60 people on the list, then it gets closed. The higher allotment SS gets, the longer the list, and more reason why the piece is sold out with a closed waitlist.

Might see some WL convert now due to the recent delay - now that folks can get the NRD refunded

Wait...every time on any order one wants? or just as a one time exception? I have asked for one and sometimes is like asking for a leg or something like that.

Wait...every time on any order one wants? or just as a one time exception? I have asked for one and sometimes is like asking for a leg or something like that.

Yes, typically. However, he is still scheduled to be shipping in the initial 3 month range of Jun-Aug. SS got smart and instead of just listing one month they've given themselves 3.

I was on the waiting list since last year and over the weekend 4/14 I got an email that they will charge me the NRD of $97 for the exclusive dark knight returns. So excited! I didn't think I'd be able to get one of these since it was so hot. They are only making 800 of these?

Back