Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist also converted, I joined about the same time as mutant, day of the PO...ironically, now im on the fence. I liked the tradeshow pics, not a fan of the proto pics for one reason or another. Maybe its cuz i saw the live shots first?

My waitlist also converted over the weekend, but I ended up cancelling my order. As awesome as this thing looks, I just can't justify spending over $1K for a collectible.

My waitlist also converted over the weekend, but I ended up cancelling my order. As awesome as this thing looks, I just can't justify spending over $1K for a collectible.

You're right, but I didn't listen to reason and kept my order!

The way I get around this is I give myself only one $1k statue per year. So far I am eyeing the XM Studios Venom. I know where you are coming from. I feel very bad spending this kind of money on a statue.

The way I get around this is I give myself only one $1k statue per year. So far I am eyeing the XM Studios Venom. I know where you are coming from. I feel very bad spending this kind of money on a statue.

XM Venom goin for 1.500 price range right? More expensive than Prime1 Frank Miller. Which would you get?

Thought I'd post this is not gonna last very long I just picked this one up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was entered on Aug 9th...these posts really make me hopeful for my conversion fulfillment.

Back