Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I am new to this hobby, please excuse my lack of knowledge, but I am learning by reading these threads. Question I have is to anyone here, is Prime1 Studio the best out there and do they only make 1/3 scale? I am really digging this batman though, it has peaked my interest a lot.

Since I am new to this hobby, please excuse my lack of knowledge, but I am learning by reading these threads. Question I have is to anyone here, is Prime1 Studio the best out there and do they only make 1/3 scale? I am really digging this batman though, it has peaked my interest a lot.

"best" is subjective. no one else is making 1:3 batman statues.

PCS has gotten into the 1:3 scale for its licenses (they cost a bit less than Prime1) and CM is another player for movie stuff...but they cost well north of $2k.

in my view, prime1 offers incredible value for the size, detail, craftsmanship, and qc.

"best" is subjective. no one else is making 1:3 batman statues.

PCS has gotten into the 1:3 scale for its licenses (they cost a bit less than Prime1) and CM is another player for movie stuff...but they cost well north of $2k.

in my view, prime1 offers incredible value for the size, detail, craftsmanship, and qc.

+1 i'll second that thought.

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

watching this thread. I might push my budget for this or the Jim lee version.

Last edited:
Back