Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did the best of both worlds. I put my name on the Exc wait list. Now I can say I am trying but realistically I probably have a .01% chance of conversion. :)

4 1/2 to be exact. How long does it normally take for P1 to allocate more to SS?

For Batman and Arkham Knight it was a bit over a month. For Two-Face, closer to 2 months. Deathstroke was like 2-3 months. If you see it go out of stock on the Prime 1 website then you can worry... But even then you've got a year! As of now, people are worrying about something that is still available on the manufacturer website not converting...

Oh I went on the waitlist for the EX Thor Dark World PF 6 months after the waitlist went up. That had an ES of 250. Took 6 months of waiting but that converted too. And I cancelled it before it went live. Same thing for Darkseid, way before the delay.

Oh and as soon as Lee Batman is announced I'm sure you'll have a bunch of cancellations too.

4 1/2 to be exact. How long does it normally take for P1 to allocate more to SS?

For Batman and Arkham Knight it was a bit over a month. For Two-Face, closer to 2 months. Deathstroke was like 2-3 months. If you see it go out of stock on the Prime 1 website then you can worry... But even then you've got a year! As of now, people are worrying about something that is still available on the manufacturer website not converting...

Oh I went on the waitlist for the EX Thor Dark World PF 6 months after the waitlist went up. That had an ES of 250. Took 6 months of waiting but that converted too. And I cancelled it before it went live. Same thing for Darkseid, way before the delay.

Oh and as soon as Lee Batman is announced I'm sure you'll have a bunch of cancellations too.

Good point !

Well for me, I went on the wait list a week after it when up for sale. Not too worried about the conversion as I was lucky enough to reserve an XM Bats. If it converts then more Batmans. Although I really want both.:pray:

Are his shorts maybe a little too speedo-like?

08030005_57a0b6b0e408c.jpg

I was on the WL for the Grey Hulk EX for a year and a half before it converted.

Love that bottom photo, especially the kid in the middle, get it!!!:rotfl

I don't get why some people won't be buying this statue unless they can get get their hands on the exclusive? It's literally the same exact statue minus two optional parts.... Am I missing something here? Do regular editions come in a pink speedo or something?

I don't get why some people won't be buying this statue unless they can get get their hands on the exclusive? It's literally the same exact statue minus two optional parts.... Am I missing something here? Do regular editions come in a pink speedo or something?

If they decide to flip it when a newer more favorable statue comes along, the EX will get them more or be rarer if the RE is still in stock, I'm guessing.

Well never know. Kotobukiya did crazy action pose w Spidey and it worked.

Back