Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember the first time I saw the image of bats holding that rifle. It was enough to make me hate miller lol. Then it shot a grappling hook...I realized I had been trolled by Mr. Miller :pfft:

Yeah I remember being trolled as well :lol

Holy crap I just added one to my cart and it says "due on conversion" which is what it says for wait-listed items right?

No problem, buddy. Wasn't sure if you saw that or now. I just like all the options we get. You can get a lot of different looks with this guy.

Agreed. The more options for the price the better.

I also understand some of the criticisms about the rifle either not being accurate to the chosen suit (an add-on thigh belt or damaged batsymbol showing the Kevlar underneath, similar to switch-out chest plate for Arkham Knight, would've been nice. I won't complain with what we already get though) or being a personal hang-up given Batman's anti-firearm rule. I just think the rifle looks good with pose and helps separate it from other Batman pieces.

batmantdkr1-0521-132171.jpg

Agreed. The more options for the price the better.

I also understand some of the criticisms about the rifle either not being accurate to the chosen suit (an add-on thigh belt or damaged batsymbol showing the Kevlar underneath, similar to switch-out chest plate for Arkham Knight, would've been nice. I won't complain with what we already get though) or being a personal hang-up given Batman's anti-firearm rule. I just think the rifle looks good with pose and helps separate it from other Batman pieces.

View attachment 283272

I would have been fine with a super modern stealthy customized rifle if you know what I mean, something that fits the aesthetic of Batman just like the Batmobile or the Batwing. The fact that it looks like a basic hunting rifle is what bothers me.

We're in Dubrovnik Croatia. 10yr wedding anniversary and I'm ordering statues durin dinner. Best wife ever LOL!!

The bats literally flew over the church in the photo 5 min before the PO went live :lol

View attachment 283220

Congrats on your 10 year anniversary. My wife and I are both Croatian (born here in the States so we're 1st gen) and have been to Croatia numerous times. It's such a beautiful country. I'm sure you are enjoying your stay. While your there make sure to try some roasted lamb or some cevapi. That stuff is delicious. Also, try some island hopping if you get the chance. There's an island called Hvar that's a lot of fun to visit. The city of Hvar is on the island Hvar. Great cafes, restaurants, hotels, and nightlife there. I envy you. I have to wait until next summer until I can go with my family. Have fun while you're there.

Man this waitlisted quick. So glad my good friend SammyG gave me the heads up. I would have been pissed if I missed the exclusive. Thanks buddy!

Back