Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how fast the Deathstroke EX sold out? I need to make sure I'm by a computer or my phone when this bad boy goes up.

I would love a Carrie staute to go with this.
They would look epic side by side. They should make an action pose of her since she is smaller. It makes perfect sense for them to make it. Wasted opp if they don't.

These 1/3 prime statues aren't really that much of a space eater as everyone thinks. They're only taller. Same width as SS Batman PF essentially.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Do they fit in a besta (depth and width)?
If so, then finding a spot for the figure won't be as troublesome as I thought it would be.

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

It has a mutant leader base and a sniper. That's not based from the Arkham games at all.

EDIT: Just saw the official picture and it states Arkham City. My mistake. But that doesn't make sense. They have it matched with the TDKR storyline.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

It has a mutant leader base and a sniper. That's not based from the Arkham games at all.

EDIT: Just saw the official picture and it states Arkham City. My mistake. But that doesn't make sense. They have it matched with the TDKR storyline.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

I think they have some room to play within the license. Then again its just a base.

Q3-Q4 2017 shipping

I interpret the calm head as someone who just finished kicking ass.

I love how I said this was from AC and all I got was smartass remarks...Same reason why Keaton is gonna be Arkham, but they are trying for likeness to Keaton.

I interpret the calm head as someone who just finished kicking ass.

I love how I said this was from AC and all I got was smartass remarks...Same reason why Keaton is gonna be Arkham, but they are trying for likeness to Keaton.

I think they also mentioned on the Facebook group that this has some extra going on besides the Arkham license and it's a piece on his own, probably they had to pay an extra fee or something like that to dig more into the TDKR story

I think they also mentioned on the Facebook group that this has some extra going on besides the Arkham license and it's a piece on his own, probably they had to pay an extra fee or something like that to dig more into the TDKR story

This i can believe. There is no way they would include the scarring, the mutant's image carved in the base, the rope/ harpoon rifle and use dark knight promotional artwork without getting some approval to branch out of the generic game ip.

I am glad they did!

Me too, adds a ton of intrinsic value imho. In fact I was never excited about this piece when it was announced at first, but after the full reveal it's growing more and more on me. Only real issue is that Prime1 pieces here end up costing 1400-1500$. If I could pick it up at retail it would be a no brainer.

I didn't realize their license was for the Arkham line only. I'm sure they had to pay a bit to access all the extras this one comes with as well as using a direct quote from TDKR for promotional purposes. I'm glad they did. I lay no claim to being a batman expert or even a big fan, but this could become a very sought after piece once it hits the market.

Back