Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can. I have both and you can switch all the heads around from statue to bust and back again. I also have the blue bust though that has been boxed up since the black bust arrived. I’m still curious if the blue bust heads will work on the new Master Race statue though I kind of doubt that.

Oh wow,

I’m debating getting it now. If I do get them both, I have pull the trigger before the sale is over at P1

Sorry man, I want both of them lol.

Between the 2 DKR Batman, Hush Superman, Hush Batman, and Hush Catwoman, I'm going to have an epic 1/3 collection. Of course it will probably be like 3 years from today until I actually HAVE all of those but hey, it'll happen. Eventually.

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Best decision you will ever make. I've had it two weeks and I cannot stop looking at it. It's the best battle damaged, mean and Angry Batman you will ever see. I like a lot of the Prime 1 Batman including the Dark Knight master race, but I honestly think that this statue cannot be topped. It's perfection. It has to be seen to be appreciated.

The definitive bad ass Batman.

Dark Knight Returns Batman is the best statue I have ever seen. Much better than the master race statue. If you like gritty, mean, angry and ripped to shreds Batman this is for you. It's so amazing.
I have a lot of statues but I would NEVER sell this!

It's Definately preference, I much prefer the twisted, gritty, ripped to shreds in battle bad ass Batman who's had a serious scrap, rather than the master race version. I will never sell this statue!

Dark Knight Returns Batman is the best statue I have ever seen. Much better than the master race statue. If you like gritty, mean, angry and ripped to shreds Batman this is for you. It's so amazing.
I have a lot of statues but I would NEVER sell this!

How can you say it's much better than the Master Race statue when that one hasn't been released? And despite the master race title it is a Dark Knight Returns statue in all but name. Not that I'm knocking this statue, I'd get it if I could find one at an anywhere near affordable price here.

Anyone have any idea of the likely import tax when buying direct from Prime 1 to the UK?
I was quoted $198 shipping which seems reasonable given the size of the item and distance it's coming. Comes to around £840 after shipping but that's probably gonna be bumped up a lot after customs get hold of it.

It's Definately preference, I much prefer the twisted, gritty, ripped to shreds in battle bad ass Batman who's had a serious scrap, rather than the master race version. I will never sell this statue!

Agreed! Best Batman statue ever made in my opinion and centerpiece of my collection, so much presence.

Is Prime1 supposed to make the armor suit from DNR ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they showed a preview image over a year ago. Just the helmet/mouth.

Got a link?

I would like to see that version as well!

You'll have to do some digging. It's somewhere on the forum. That's where I saw it.

21462809_1897684137163968_442864441757562312_n.jpg

This will be a beast when they get round to making it. Is cool to think of the switch out options it could have

As noted earlier on the P1 sale;
Dark Knight Bust 25%-off
Dark Knight EX Statue 10%-off

If you haven't already, it's a good time to make a move on that bust with those 2 extra heads ("smirk" & "shout") if you own the statue. Essential in my book for the Completist.

The shipping destroys any deal they do

Not.

It’s still cheaper at Prime1.

Sideshow is $330

Prime1 $225 plus $60 shipping.

You save $40 [emoji23]

Sideshow can’t list Prime1 stuff on sale. They wouldn’t make anything

Shipping is high but Prime1 has a far better customer service and payment options. They pushed an item back 7 months for me when I only asked for 2.. lol.

They are very flexible, even more than Sideshows own FlexPay.

Definitely looking forward to the full reveal on this one, hopefully that approval comes soon. Just wanting to see if there are change out heads, which I would have to think there will be at least 1.

Also curious to see what the EX is, will it be the emblem or the head(s)? Or multiple things? Just seems like a statue that has the potential for many different options so that makes me think there probably won't be any more than 1 change out head.

How much was the shipping for the main statue? Thinking and undecided which statue 1/3 statue to get. Noel batman, arkham knight batman, batman beyond or this.. decisions decisions :-(((

Back