Statue Prime 1 Studio: Suicide Squad - 1/3 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what was the original shipping window for this piece?

I did a search and I couldn't find it here when it originally went up, nor on Prime 1's Facebook as I guess this was prior to them using their own website.

So what was the original shipping window for this piece?

I did a search and I couldn't find it here when it originally went up, nor on Prime 1's Facebook as I guess this was prior to them using their own website.
Expected: Jan 2018 - Mar 2018

First delay mail: Dec 2017 for a time window Mar - Apr 2018

Second in Mar 2018 for May - Jun 2018

And now the third delay for Sep - Oct 2018

Sidenote:
Waiting for WW Training outfit
1st shipping window: Est. Arrival:*Aug 2018 - Oct 2018
Now there's an info for Nov - Dec 2018

Waiting for Catwoman Arkham
1st shipping window: Est. Arrival:*Nov 2018 - Jan 2019
Now prime1 shop says Est. Arrival: Aug 2018 - Oct 2018.

Waiting for Darkseid
1st shipping window Expected: Jul 2018 - Sep 2018. And up to now there is no new info.

And pretty much the entire JL line and Hush. I guess by 2025 the display will be ready.

So maybe there are some issues with the movie versions. Or maybe there is a problem with the statues which are showing a lot of skin (WW and Harley).

Expected: Jan 2018 - Mar 2018

First delay mail: Dec 2017 for a time window Mar - Apr 2018

Second in Mar 2018 for May - Jun 2018

And now the third delay for Sep - Oct 2018

Sidenote:
Waiting for WW Training outfit
1st shipping window: Est. Arrival:*Aug 2018 - Oct 2018
Now there's an info for Nov - Dec 2018

Waiting for Catwoman Arkham
1st shipping window: Est. Arrival:*Nov 2018 - Jan 2019
Now prime1 shop says Est. Arrival: Aug 2018 - Oct 2018.

Waiting for Darkseid
1st shipping window Expected: Jul 2018 - Sep 2018. And up to now there is no new info.

And pretty much the entire JL line and Hush. I guess by 2025 the display will be ready.

So maybe there are some issues with the movie versions. Or maybe there is a problem with the statues which are showing a lot of skin (WW and Harley).

So that's an estimated 6-7 month delay (outside the original 3 month delivery window).

So currently the same delay as Freeze. I originally thought it was a lot longer. Like a whole year. So not that terrible?

And thanks for the other bits of information.

I've got the WW Training preordered from a local store. So at best I'll get that around Feb-Mar 2019.

I've also got the Arkham Catwoman ordered. Nice to see the delivery has been brought forward?!

Though I don't really expect to receive any of my Justice League pieces until the end of 2019.... hope I'm wrong.

Killer Croc has probably been delayed the longest out of the characters I've read about. That's about a 9-10 month delay. I guess that piece does show a fair amount of 'skin'.

Oh boy After Darkseid New 52

Harley is finally ready :)

Sideshow mail "Your*Harley Quinn Statue*will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 13 days."

Sidenote:
Shipping to Germany: 132.73 USD
Darkseid New 52 was: 269 USD
Superman / Green Lantern New 52: 135 USD

Arrived today, and woooow such a beautiful statue - thanks Prime 1!
Suicide Squad Harley is perfect. Waiting for Joker.

Everything perfect but with the fence is a little issue will post this, too.
Have to contact Sideshow about that.

As you can see she was packed with the white fabric.
Here are a few pictures, no special lightning - just out of the box.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Looks amazing! Thanks for the pics. The laughing head looks the most like Margot Robbie so that is what I'd display it with.

Unreal- wow. Another home run from them. I swear the jacket looks like satin...the details- amazing. The main sculpt still looks off but may not photograph well- the others look just fine.

I love how this piece turned out. There are only two things that bother me. One is the angry EX portrait. I think it's terrible (plus looks like she has a google eye). The other is that in the proto pics her seam line for her fishnets were on the back, but apparently they moved them to the inside of her legs instead. Not sure why, they should've been left in the back where you would never see them.

With that being said, everything else looks phenomenal. I love the big smile portait, and absolutely totally love the bubblegum portrait.

If only I had an extra $969 lying around LOL.

I love how this piece turned out. There are only two things that bother me. One is the angry EX portrait. I think it's terrible (plus looks like she has a google eye). The other is that in the proto pics her seam line for her fishnets were on the back, but apparently they moved them to the inside of her legs instead. Not sure why, they should've been left in the back where you would never see them.

With that being said, everything else looks phenomenal. I love the big smile portait, and absolutely totally love the bubblegum portrait.

If only I had an extra $969 lying around LOL.

Yeah the angry/normal head doesn't look as good as the others. As for the seam lines, maybe they thought some people would like to display her from behind? :wink1:

Oddly enough on the two YouTube videos I've seen of her, both times the Exclusive head had the eyes going in different directions.

One had them too close together, and the other too far :slap

Question to those who have her already. I set mine up today. Does the foot square go all the way down flush with yours? Mine just seems to not want to go in all the way flush. I tried moving it and etc but didn't want to break it. It seems stable, but if it's suppose to snap down on there 100% flush then I will keep fooling with it. I don't remember having this issue with the other Harley . Thanks so much in advance.

Back