Statue Prime 1 studio - Starscream

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look like real wires running through his arm. Awesome! :yess:

Those tube/pipe/wire that form the arm are supposed to be separate in real thing that you might see tiny gap between these tube/wire. But it is not in this prototype. These tube/wire are all fixed together and no gap in between, actually it is one big part, same to the legs. Only the torso shows various separate parts assemble together makes it looks detail.

Enjoy!

IMG_9590.JPG

IMG_9592.JPG

IMG_9593.JPG

IMG_9594.JPG

IMG_9595.JPG

IMG_9597.JPG

IMG_9604.JPG

Thanks for the photos. Is it just me or is his left arm pointed in a different direction then in other photos. It seams to be down at his side on the sideshow display but reaching out in the prime one sales photos. Could this mean that there is some articulation ?

Prime 1 is F ing with us.

N O N E of their statues are to scale...

no wonder STarscream seemed so big...

Look at the Prime 1 bee next to Optimus.. almost same size...

View attachment 123587

look at actual:

View attachment 123586

as someone that would have spent 20 grand to buy the entire collection.... Im now done... this is V E R Y S L O P P Y.

Prime one get your act together and offer scale versions for those that actually can afford all of these.

What a joke.

they want to charge 2 grand for another statue that would be worth 1500$ or less at scale....

In trying to milk me for more $$$ they will get N O N E of mine.

In fact this screws up the entire series.

I'm royally pissed... and would ask any of the other collectors that were thinking of buying more than one to stop at Optimus until Prime One addresses this.

This is total horse ****.

And enrages me.

Prime One believes we are fools... do not believe their Jedi Mind tricks... look at this picture again...

Bee is almost the same size as Optimus....

you can see it with your own eyes... is everyone here so easily conned by these guys.

9u5aqepy.jpg

There is no way in hell this is scale... open your eyes...

Jay and crew... please can the ridiculous comments.

you should be pissed as well...

Prime One is trying to snow job all of us.

Hi guys just came back from the wonderfest. WOW what happen here!!! People gone crazy about the scale i saw bumblebee hes almost half size than Optimus.
Prime1 just put higher podium for him to let people to see it more easily.

Awesome pics mate, I was on the fence about this guy and was just gonna stick with Prime and Megs but I'm seriously considering getting him now.

Great job Prime 1, hope see you get more licenses and give SS a run for their money.

Awesome pics mate, I was on the fence about this guy and was just gonna stick with Prime and Megs but I'm seriously considering getting him now.

Great job Prime 1, hope see you get more licenses and give SS a run for their money.

SS not gonna even try to compete with this line. :lol

Back