Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that's why I say us residents are quiet lucky :).

Good point... Hahaha... It's all good, no1 complaining here like the Pcs at Statue Forum (Too much complaining) :)

how come when I just went into the sideshow site that it still has 'exclusive' there and saying less than 50 remaining???? also only price showing is 2300??

how come when I just went into the sideshow site that it still has 'exclusive' there and saying less than 50 remaining???? also only price showing is 2300??

they haven't updated it properly. try to place an order and you will get a message that it is sold out.

Hmmm. I'm suddenly depressed.... I'm gonna check my payment with Sideshow and hope I've just paid the NRD in which case, I'll just forfeit and make a loss.

This is for UK Buyers! I don't know what the tax system is like in Australia? But that is the most we will pay. To be honest I think it be less. Reason being is sometimes Duty is not added. I've imported a lot of stuff from different companies and I never actually paid Duty believe it or not lol. VAT is then less because of no Duty. Also the shipping might not be taken into account of the actual declared total so the tax is less there. So if that is the case it maybe about £1730 instead of £1930.

Okay here is the EX list from the forum for Jay to update when he gets back. Happy Waiting Everyone :)

1. Hed_Honcho - UK
2. sunnyx - UK
3. Proc1313
4. jay - UK
5. Mace Handowan - Germany
6. stranger x - UK
7. Dr Lexus - UK
8. RobertoBagg10 IS POTLESS!!! - UK
9. ambasah - Canada
10. JRodi2540 - USA
11. bluedragon868 - Australia
12. xXxTHEPUNISHERxXx - USA
13. TheMovieManiac
14. Reference - USA
15. Julioolivo2
16. Ironman24 - USA
17. Pillpoppermd - USA
18. whutch - USA
19. Mr.Zero
20. Rock 83 - Norway
21. Mamba - USA
22. jrice73
23. V8_Club - Dubai
24. Capulet1984
25. akihiko
26. Nomalas
27. c00kies292 - USA
28. E-Honda - Australia
29. dEATHm3RCHANT

they haven't updated it properly. try to place an order and you will get a message that it is sold out.

oh ok, man if it was 2800, that would be bout 750 u.s. extra just for a shotgun coz im in Australia. def not worth it.

This is for UK Buyers! I don't know what the tax system is like in Australia? But that is the most we will pay. To be honest I think it be less. Reason being is sometimes Duty is not added. I've imported a lot of stuff from different companies and I never actually paid Duty believe it or not lol. VAT is then less because of no Duty. Also the shipping might not be taken into account of the actual declared total so the tax is less there. So if that is the case it maybe about £1730 instead of £1930.

shipping will be taken into account of the declared total...always is with Sideshow

I worked out that the VAT charge on this (bearing in mind that we don't know the shipping costs yet) on the statue alone it will cost approx. GBP288 so expect this total to hit over the GBP 300 mark after shipping plus FedEx handling Fee is added :horror

im so sad now..i had a chance to buy this last night..i gawked at the price and came home now and its gone...arghhhhh

You seem to be quite experienced with imported stuff (I've never imported anything. Ever) and shipping. How can I find out approximately what I'll be looking at as an Australian consumer buying this statue from Sideshow?

for now...

But if say 150 EX's went in less than a day, then let's say 300 regulars might not be there for all that long (the reg still has a lot of switch-outs after all).

will be interesting to see how quick they go, mite be even quicker if word gets around how quick ex's went.

You seem to be quite experienced with imported stuff (I've never imported anything. Ever) and shipping. How can I find out approximately what I'll be looking at as an Australian consumer buying this statue from Sideshow?

approx. 3100 aus total for regular imported. ring popculcha in Victoria for 2800 aus, u only need 100 deposit till it arrives in jan 2015. be quick.

Well if you import a lot of stuff you need to know how much you are going to pay. I am sure if you google it you will know your country's tax system. My friend in Brazil, he says they tax you like half of what is declared lol. Crazy! The country needs to fund for the World Cup and Olympic Games and takes this out from the public of course! Each country is different.

When all is said and done it will be worth it for me. I loved the transformers movies and so did my mrs. Optimus rules.

Expensive yes, but this is the ultimate incarnation of Optimus and I don't think it will ever be topped.

I am selling some of my collection to fund this but to me it's worth it :yess:

Back