Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Thanks Jofiguer. When you say not as good as Prime1, are you referring to scale and materials used?

I would say both for me. I mean prime 1 studios really went to a next level. But I also haven't seen prime one in person. The club I said I have is really beautiful and it's the size it should be just very light in weight, I myself like some pounds in my statues/ props but that doesn't take away from the likeness it did had.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCub-LhZlEc

I thought I read earlier that Sideshow maybe including the Shotgun EX but not the Matrix? Anyone confirm this?

Personally, as nice as it would be to have the shotgun included, it wouldn't leave me too distraught if I didn't manage to get it. I think this piece already has some amazing accessories that will come with it such as the 'Mega Striker' Gun, the Sword and the Axe...so I'd probably not even display it with the shotgun anyway :rolleyes2

With so many PO on the way, even to be able to get the regular is already =) ....

Apparently SS was given the opportunity to also carry the exclusive, but I am not optimistic that they will. I would love to be proven wrong though.

Is this a guess or you actually got this info from a source???

I kinda feel the same way, it would be awesome to have the ex but it wouldn't be a deal breaker, to be honest it would only be great if your going to sell it down the line, other than that its probably something I wouldn't display him with, of course that's IMO, now if it comes with the matrix, that I might display with it.

If I eventually manage to pull off this Prime 1 Optimus and miraculously add him to my collection then I doubt very much that I'd be selling him any time soon. Cant see this Prime ever being bettered in my opinion so they'll hopefully be no reason to ever sell ;) but yea, not having the EX is certainly no deal breaker for me either

Apparently SS was given the opportunity to also carry the exclusive, but I am not optimistic that they will. I would love to be proven wrong though.

oh well, fingers crossed that they do just so we're at least given the option to have it :)

With so many PO on the way, even to be able to get the regular is already =) ....

i'll drink to that my friend :duff

Oh yes they have, I recall now! I have slept since then and forgot haha!

the shotgun edition is limited to 500 es, so Im guess if they are going to be sold out at the speculated price, SS might be carrying them as well

I anticipate this piece to be over $2.6K for me here in CA if I purchase through Sideshow. Damn sales tax! :mad:
Add shipping and it'll be about $2.7K. :panic:

Of course this is only a guess but I see it being around 2.2k, I see megrtron at 2k, and almost every other legendary statue for 2k as well, I think because of how limited it will be they would hike it around 2. 2k, maybe 2.3k but I don't see it being much more than that. But I guess only time will really tell.

Last edited:

Of course this is only a guess but I see it being around 22k, I see megrtron at 2k, and almost every other legendary statue for 2k as well, I think because of how limited it will be they would hike it around 22k, maybe 23k but I don't see it being much more than that. But I guess only time will really tell.

Before anyone flips out, he's talking about 2.2K and 2.3K. :wave

Alright, so when our wives ask, how much will we say Optimus actually cost? 1k? :rotfl

I anticipate this piece to be over $2.6K for me here in CA if I purchase through Sideshow. Damn sales tax! :mad:
Add shipping and it'll be about $2.7K. :panic:

I'll buy mine from BBTS. Don't want to pay CA tax. TFSource said they are not sure if they will carry Optimus. I would order from them due to free shipping and no tax.

So has the official number of how many there making total of this figure been announced?

Alright, so when our wives ask, how much will we say Optimus actually cost? 1k? :rotfl

yes :exactly: but as I live in the UK i'll be swapping the british pound sign for $$$$ thus making it appear even cheaper! :rock The wife will not be able to believe her eyes when this beauty of a statue arrives at our door and all for the measly price of $1k :lol :lol

Back