Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Primal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in as well last week. I'll post pics later. Im very happy with mine. My only gripe is that the proto had waspinators bug arms positioned differently and I had to figure that out with the instructions.

Anyone have any suggestions for tabletop lighting? Preferably that works with the Ikea Besta?

ON what part? Where?

I was too blown away by this so I missed the chip. It’s on the back of the thigh leg. The all dark metallic grey piece. The corner (pointed part) is broken off. SS responded today. Hopefully they will be able to work it out. It is a expensive statue but also possibly my favorite statue I’ve seen and own as of now. The tf attachment helps with my choice along with the bulk of this thing. Just the head is larger than the p1 g1 prime. From pics the head from
This primal looks 3 time bigger. I don’t own the g1prime yet. Waiting to see what options there will be first. Now for g1 we have like 4 companies making them. Why rush?

6353b10e2afbcf2296c1d76bdb758ad0.jpg

Box is shredded.. think it got wet..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Bot has arrived!

I absolutely love it man. My first Prime1 piece! I am officially done collecting figures. No more. Nah ahh!! Not me!

Just these ginormous monstrosities P1 is pumping out. My next one will be Megatron from the same line.

Oh And the box he came in is something you could probably live in. [emoji23]

Well, that’s just Prime!

T
1217fa8763e763ce1a077d41adf85f6b.jpg

5b9a9615c06f4a0be1a3cbad032527f3.jpg

4a82453c0d80096450ef7e257f34e6a4.jpg

I'm definitely drooling over Megatron, but just can't do it....still tempting, nonetheless.

Back