Prime 1 studio new optimus prime!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had tried changing the title to AOE but it won't let me bro, sorry. I have prime 1 megatron coming this week, how is he bro? I haven't seen it in real life before. Hope I can get some input. Thanks in advance

I had tried changing the title to AOE but it won't let me bro, sorry. I have prime 1 megatron coming this week, how is he bro? I haven't seen it in real life before. Hope I can get some input. Thanks in advance

My favorite statue i have two of that, you should check Megatron thread for feedback a lot overthere.

I know some pictures he look fine and very Well done especially looking from the back and side but for some reason looking from the front straight forward it look awkward. Maybe it's just the angle looking down. I need to see more pictures

I know some pictures he look fine and very Well done especially looking from the back and side but for some reason looking from the front straight forward it look awkward. Maybe it's just the angle looking down. I need to see more pictures

I think people should hold of to see the full reveal, especially the other version.

Two versions? Why not just include all the weapon in one go. Considering the price tag of this guy?

Two versions? Why not just include all the weapon in one go. Considering the price tag of this guy?

I think this pose is stand alone piece. you can see clearly the leg fit for this pose. adding adding different arms will look weird.

Either way, not a fan of one character in many forms. Kind of like variant, or pcs played 1 or 2. Especially at this premium high price. :(

I love all of prime one studios pieces and Im a massive transformer fan but due to there very steep prices i haven't pulled trigger on any of them yet. I think this may be the one i finally pull the trigger on he is simply amazing.

Back