Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Blue 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, don’t see it over there. Maybe it was deleted?

Here it is:

Just for clarity, Sideshow is selling our JP products to their US customers only and they do have their fan base. They came to us and asked and it made good business sense. Our JP pieces were selling out long before Sideshow carried our products. We are very happy that they are including our products in their line and it reaches a whole other set of eyes and customers we may not reach.

At the end of the day SS and CC pay a lot for these rights and you can bet we'll protect them.

Prime 1 has been a pleasure to do business with and we wish them nothing but great success with their JP products.

CC will carry the exclusive and regular editions of their products and we will let Sideshow carry the regular edition as well to open this up to more customers.

We also have plans for more 1:1 and prop replicas so stay tuned. Also our 10 month payment plans apply to all the products we sell making it easier for our customers.

Thank you,

Paul

I asked Prime 1 if they could include a painted baby Blue too. Any chance they may include it?

Opps, my mistake :slap

Thanks. :)

prime1studio said:
Currently display at the United Cinemas Toshimaen for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
#jurassicpark #jurassicworld #jurassicworldfallenkingdom #blue #velociraptor #raptor #babyblue #theater #cinema #unitedcinema #tokyo #japan #prime1 #prime1studio

36148508_2188571204756195_2042399241514516480_n.jpg

Does anyone have any updates on how soon she'll be coming to sideshow? She's all sold out on chronicle and I'd hate to miss out :(

Does anyone have any updates on how soon she'll be coming to sideshow? She's all sold out on chronicle and I'd hate to miss out :(

As far as I know, unlike Iron Studios' stuff, Sideshow will not carry Prime 1's Jurassic Park statues.

P1 already confirmed SSC will sell this Blue. It's just a matter of when. I'm assuming closer to release, maybe?

As long as it's confirmed I'll continue to wait. I have no idea what shipping would be from Prime 1 directly since she seems to still be available on their site. I'd much rather use my sideshow rewards on her if I can. Just don't want to miss out.

Back