Statue Prime 1 Studio - Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e83abfd5c2103906f343d4ea9397028e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doomsday looks fantastic. Congrats to everyone who'd get him.

Did I miss anything about a vinyl figure from Sideshow? Was lurking on the other forum as well and saw someone mention the same thing about vinyl and Sideshow.

EDIT: I get it now, just saw the Swamp Thing maquette's specs :lol

There is a chance popcultha could carry this line for us aussie buyers. They have the new 52 Darkseid on their site and the WW on horseback. I reckon they will have this statue also.

What's the difference between ordering from Prime 1's store and Sideshow? I've never ordered a Prime 1 statue before.

The shipping will be a lot more from Prime's site.

Prime has also started offering another bonus EX item if you order directly from them. The EX AK Joker actually comes with a bonus Scareface statue but only if you ordered the EX AK Joker directly from them. Don't know if that's a one off thing or if it's about to become standard practice from now on. You can't get the Scarface figure if you order the EX AK Joker from Sideshow. Don't know if this will be happening with Doomsday.

Cost of shipping this from Japan will be insane.

EX for me that’s for sure [emoji1303] it’s a freaking beast, I think this will be shipped in three boxes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1300 total is a large edition size for something that big/expensive and not a tier 1 character

Back