Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my notice from Sideshow, Bee will be shipping December 30.

Yup, same here...but how I wish it wasn't :lol I've got like 5 pre orders that are literally shipping within a week of each other :gah:

Thor PF EX, Bumblebee EX, Grey Hulk PF EX, Iron Man MKII Maquette and the Movie Captain America statue by IS

Got this

Just bought arh medusa

Prime one Raphael

Gg rocket and Groot

Custom db statue.

Frick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, same here...but how I wish it wasn't :lol I've got like 5 pre orders that are literally shipping within a week of each other :gah:

Thor PF EX, Bumblebee EX, Grey Hulk PF EX, Iron Man MKII Maquette and the Movie Captain America statue by IS

Happy merry Xmas for u Andy :lol

can anyone tell me how much did sideshow charge to ship this from sideshow to california address?

I had to cancel mine cause of bills and statues all lining up to knock me down. Cancelled the Predator Maquette, Delorean, Kier, Wolvie PF too

sent from the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon

Ouuw... There will always be more statue for you to pick up later down the road. No worries. :wave

and shipped at last! :yess: Should get Bee next week now and then all thats left is Ironhide....then its goodnight to the Transformer movie line! :wave :lol

and shipped at last! :yess: Should get Bee next week now and then all thats left is Ironhide....then its goodnight to the Transformer movie line! :wave :lol

That's great bro. Dont forget to post pics. I am still waiting mine to arrive.

That's great bro. Dont forget to post pics. I am still waiting mine to arrive.

Thanks buddy, i'll get those pics up next week :) bit gutted as i would've liked to have the Bumblebee mini bust to display alongside but Sideshow still havent recieved stock yet?! Wanted to have the same display as i have with my Optimus and displaying the mini bust on the base :(

baf74b3d0d2336ec090de4fef1f5e34f.jpg

I'm still waiting on my tracking. But my ex converted and I need to contact customer service once it's live tomorrow to ensure i only get the ex. Nice thing is I got the reg with a 10% off and customer service told me I get to keep that on the ex.

Got it today. It's amazing. You won't be disappointed. I have Optimus and this one is just as detailed. Having them side by side with yellow contrasting with red and blue is phenomenal. Worth the wait and the money.

Sure sure it's your last Transformer movie line :lol

:lol :lol you know me for too long Pau! :hi5:

Got it today. It's amazing. You won't be disappointed. I have Optimus and this one is just as detailed. Having them side by side with yellow contrasting with red and blue is phenomenal. Worth the wait and the money.

awesome brother! Lets see those pics! :love

Mine comes Tuesday. Will also make video next to Optimus and other prime 1

Back