Statue Prime 1 studio - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude you dig a deeper hole.

BB is in bkgrnd of the original prime one statue shot... and looks EVEN bigger!!!

this bee is nowhere near scale.

High Moon is SCALE accurate.... what they do with polygons that make up superficial details is irrelevant!!!!

Heu! so what happen for the photo you complain BB is also background.

About high moon Studios completely false.. so how come the model inaccurate please recheck the front chest part for both Optimus and BB

I did modeling in videogame industry. you can cleary see BB front chest are wrong... you make it easily low poly with normal mapping for details.

its irrelevant... we are not debating a game model details VS a statue details.

we are talking about the SCALE here.... and this image shows true scale.... which... i will repeat again... the prime one bumblebee is nowhere near being at scale as they have said it would be.

and in fact you confirmed that they just pulled an arbitrary size out of their asses.

this is a joke!!!

I did modeling in videogame industry. you can cleary see BB front chest are wrong... you make it easily low poly with normal mapping for details.

What if what's done is done. They produced the statues that are not in scale like the way you want it. What are you going to do about it?

:hi5: Thanks

In the end even movie they dont get the size right. no need to be angry. am very happy we are able to get high quality TF statues.

Very good closing for this argument. I totally agree with you. All of these TF statues looks incredible.

nextlevel.. stop with the ******** hand waving and distractions from the point.

in EVERY TF movie Bee was at the same scale with Prime...

he is always the same size in comparison to Prime.

NOT an arbitrary size pulled from someones behind like primeone has done

all of Prime ones statues are inaccurate scale wise... and we the collectors have been misled.

period

:hi5: Thanks

In the end even movie they dont get the size right. no need to be angry. am very happy we are able to get high quality TF statues.

i am doing exactly what i am doing.. making everyone aware so they dont get duped by PrimeOne.

and perhaps if enough of us give up on collecting this line because of the BOGUS scale issue.. primeone will reissue scale versions for the true collector... not the idiots chiming in that have no intention of ever purchasing one of these.

What if what's done is done. They produced the statues that are not in scale like the way you want it. What are you going to do about it?

not the idiots chiming in that have no intention of ever purchasing one of these.
Well since this idiot just called me an idiot, I think I'll go ahead and buy this whole Transformers line just to support Prime 1 and their inaccurate scaling. :yess:

ok.. wiseguy..

how many of these statues have you bought? how many have you preordered?

let me guess ZERO!

Well since this idiot just called me an idiot, I think I'll go ahead and buy this whole Transformers line just to support Prime 1 and their inaccurate scaling. :yess:

i am doing exactly what i am doing.. making everyone aware so they dont get duped by PrimeOne.

and perhaps if enough of us give up on collecting this line because of the BOGUS scale issue.. primeone will reissue scale versions for the true collector... not the idiots chiming in that have no intention of ever purchasing one of these.
Bumblebee is on a higher pedestal you D*** A**

And your point is?????

its still WAY off scale... WAY off!

the statue... as admitted to by Nextlevel (some dude who works for Prime One or is their flunky) is an arbitrary "goldilocks" size that primeone deemed Not too Big and Not too Small. in other words they pulled the size out of their ass.

have you ever seen a Bee that big.. you *********.

Bumblebee is on a higher pedestal you D*** A**

Bee will look great next to my Megatron. And my pre-ordered Optimus. And my pre-ordered Starscream. Hey anybody know when the Grimlock/Optimus will be available for pre-order? He will look great next to that one also. Keep'em coming prime 1. Ironhide a possibility?

obviously a guy with no class.

Bee will look great next to my Megatron. And my pre-ordered Optimus. And my pre-ordered Starscream. Hey anybody know when the Grimlock/Optimus will be available for pre-order? He will look great next to that one also. Keep'em coming prime 1. Ironhide a possibility?

Dude! you need to relax let people who enjoy Prime1 products. we understand you dont like scale. please make this thread fun.

Regardless of what scale they are in they look great. If you don't like it then don't buy it. They look amazing and we should be grateful that there is a company willing to provide these to us in large scale. If the scale bugs you so much then you can collect the Hasbro transformable versions. Prime 1 will not change the scale just cause one person is having a fit about an angled shot. Wait until real side by side pictures are up and then you can voice your dissatisfaction.

Back