Prime 1 Studio: Batman v Superman - 1:2 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get one 1/2 scale and then we can talk about it...it does changes your life, it will make you consider collecting on a whole different level...Game changer.

Yes, it is hard to justify until it is in front of you, but IMO 1 1/2 is usually better than 4 1/4 pieces.

Get one 1/2 scale and then we can talk about it...it does changes your life, it will make you consider collecting on a whole different level...Game changer.

It just makes more sense, for me, to spread out the love and have 3 or 4 1/4 scale statues of different characters that are easy to display as opposed one big expensive bulky statue that is difficult to display. Make no mistake, these pieces are out of this world, and for those that can afford the price and have the room to display them, that's awesome, but it all comes down to priorities I suppose. Congrats to all who purchase these masterpieces.

It just makes more sense, for me, to spread out the love and have 3 or 4 1/4 scale statues of different characters that are easy to display as opposed one big expensive bulky statue that is difficult to display. Make no mistake, these pieces are out of this world, and for those that can afford the price and have the room to display them, that's awesome, but it all comes down to priorities I suppose. Congrats to all who purchase these masterpieces.

I understand what you are saying, but that might change when you get a piece like this. I did for me every step coming from 1/6 to 1/4 PFs, then some 1/3 and 1/2 pieces and finally getting a couple 1/1s. 1/2 is actually an odd scale for me, but for the opposite reason. I would rather pay more and get a 1/1, but the quality of the ones I have seen are nowhere near this piece. I see it is back up for PO at SS so I may hold out and try to get a deal on one.

I saw them on FB in didn't like the in hand pics, likeness isn't there for me.
952a91becceac5c754f20b2e74f88c02.jpg
98787806ceac6ef43e61f7e260d087bf.jpg
59cb9a289ca0a9891dcf3f9a28dfd307.jpg

His \S/ on the suit is about 2-3 inches to low. I'm hoping they fix that and the armpit area.

pics are poor- once again stop panicking until we have more in hand reviews..

It definitely looks a little low. I don't know about 2-3 inches, but it is to low. The \S/ logo was a little lower in BVS then it was in MOS though. What's the issue with the armpit area?

It's definitely far too low. Likeness isn't great either. I'm sure it would look nice in hand, but this is a piece that should look incredible in any images taken of it.

59cb9a289ca0a9891dcf3f9a28dfd307.jpg
31372cdfc71942579ad665f5c498319f.jpg

It's definitely far too low. Likeness isn't great either. I'm sure it would look nice in hand, but this is a piece that should look incredible in any images taken of it.

I can make just about anything look horrible with bad lighting and photography. Trust me, it is very possible, and people everywhere are pretty damn good at it without knowing it. To pin a badly taken photograph on the subject in question is not fair at all.

Back