Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I am considering getting this. Sat on the sidelines for long enough.

Can someone please tell me if the masked head is tri coloured ? I thought I saw red as well in some of the product page photos. As well as the blue and orange.

Cheers.

It's blue and orange. Has some silver/black where there is battle damage.

I got my replacement arm and staff 2 weeks ago. They fit now. Make sure you get the arm AND a staff hand they know fits. My original staff hand didn't fit. The hand they sent with the arm fit.

Thanks! Yes, I heard about this online. Unfortunately, I did not know until after I sent SS my initial replacement request. I have since then updated them and let them know I will need a new hand to fit the staff arm... lets see if they come through or not.

Bit disappointed with the SS Deathstroke which I was hoping to get for my 1/4 scale collection of favourite characters. I love this statue and don't mind that it's a video game version BUT I'm a bit gutted that it's 1/3 scale.

It would really stick out in my collection as an oversized piece wouldn't it? Don't suppose there's any fear of anyone doing another comic 1/4 scale or maybe an arkham origins 1/4 scale?

Bit disappointed with the SS Deathstroke which I was hoping to get for my 1/4 scale collection of favourite characters. I love this statue and don't mind that it's a video game version BUT I'm a bit gutted that it's 1/3 scale.

It would really stick out in my collection as an oversized piece wouldn't it? Don't suppose there's any fear of anyone doing another comic 1/4 scale or maybe an arkham origins 1/4 scale?

Make it a centrepiece.
"Size matters not" - Yoda

Were there any other issues on this statue that was prevalent on majority of their releases?

Have a Harley pre-ordered, waiting on a Batman & Superman reveal, debating whether or not to get this one since Freeze is tempting...

So you missed this entire thread, basically.

I only know of a shoulder & magnets issue, had commented much earlier about that. Wasn't sure if that was on a lot of statues or only a select few, was curious if there was anything else.

Well, I had to move this piece out of my collection room because I was putting in new PAX cabinets. It was just too big and I didn't want to risk damaging it. So, I placed it on my dining room table down stairs. My son and nephew are in the same grade and both get dropped off at my house when school ends. My brother-in-law comes to pick up his son about a 1/2 hour later every day after school because he gets off work a little later than they get dropped off. So, my nephew puts his book bag on the dining room table when he arrived (I didn't notice it). As he's getting ready to leave, he grabs his book bag and hits the Reaper in front of the statue. The strap on his backpack hooked the Reaper's scythe and toppled the bust/scythe over. When I went to look over the Death figure I noticed the fist had shattered. I was so angry and gutted at the same time. This is a Prime 1 statue, I was over the 30 day limit, and it's not like it arrived broken while in transit. I had this sinking feeling and my 10 year old nephew couldn't even look me in the eyes because he felt terrible and I wasn't exactly easy to talk to at the time. What the hell can I do? That's the only thought I had in mind. The fist shattered into tiny pieces. I couldn't even find all of them so I'm not even sure if I could get the Reaper's fist repaired. I decided to contact SSC CS and see if anything could be done. I was fully prepared for the fact CS didn't have to help me in any way.

About a week later, I received a reply from Daniel asking for pics of the damage. Thrilled that Daniel didn't just reply...sorry, the damage wasn't SSC's fault and since this is a Prime 1 statue, we can't get you a replacement...I sent him about 5 pics of the damage. I also said that I'd greatly appreciate it if he could secure a replacement and that I'd obviously pay for the new Reaper and shipping. Daniel told me he'd get back to me once everything was reviewed. After a few days, Daniel sent me an email saying a replacement Reaper has been secured for me and that it would ship in a day or two. On top of all that, CS didn't charge me for the Reaper figure or shipping. I was floored and had no words for how grateful I am. I know CS gets a bad rap from time to time around here, but I've never had an issue with them. They have always come through for me. Even in this case when everything was my fault (with a little help from my nephew). The Reaper arrived yesterday. It is minty fresh. My Deathstroke statue now looks as good as new and I have Daniel and SSC's wonderful CS to thank for that.

Well, I had to move this piece out of my collection room because I was putting in new PAX cabinets. It was just too big and I didn't want to risk damaging it. So, I placed it on my dining room table down stairs. My son and nephew are in the same grade and both get dropped off at my house when school ends. My brother-in-law comes to pick up his son about a 1/2 hour later every day after school because he gets off work a little later than they get dropped off. So, my nephew puts his book bag on the dining room table when he arrived (I didn't notice it). As he's getting ready to leave, he grabs his book bag and hits the Reaper in front of the statue. The strap on his backpack hooked the Reaper's scythe and toppled the bust/scythe over. When I went to look over the Death figure I noticed the fist had shattered. I was so angry and gutted at the same time. This is a Prime 1 statue, I was over the 30 day limit, and it's not like it arrived broken while in transit. I had this sinking feeling and my 10 year old nephew couldn't even look me in the eyes because he felt terrible and I wasn't exactly easy to talk to at the time. What the hell can I do? That's the only thought I had in mind. The fist shattered into tiny pieces. I couldn't even find all of them so I'm not even sure if I could get the Reaper's fist repaired. I decided to contact SSC CS and see if anything could be done. I was fully prepared for the fact CS didn't have to help me in any way.

About a week later, I received a reply from Daniel asking for pics of the damage. Thrilled that Daniel didn't just reply...sorry, the damage wasn't SSC's fault and since this is a Prime 1 statue, we can't get you a replacement...I sent him about 5 pics of the damage. I also said that I'd greatly appreciate it if he could secure a replacement and that I'd obviously pay for the new Reaper and shipping. Daniel told me he'd get back to me once everything was reviewed. After a few days, Daniel sent me an email saying a replacement Reaper has been secured for me and that it would ship in a day or two. On top of all that, CS didn't charge me for the Reaper figure or shipping. I was floored and had no words for how grateful I am. I know CS gets a bad rap from time to time around here, but I've never had an issue with them. They have always come through for me. Even in this case when everything was my fault (with a little help from my nephew). The Reaper arrived yesterday. It is minty fresh. My Deathstroke statue now looks as good as new and I have Daniel and SSC's wonderful CS to thank for that.

I have heard things here and there but every time I need help moving payments dates here and there they have always helped me, recently I had issues with a my Deathstroke as well and after reporting the issue I got someone assigned to the case and 2 days ago I got Daniel confirming that replacement pieces will be shipping within 1-2 business days so I am with filip629 in the area of satisfied customers helped by Sideshow. Top notch. Thank you!

hopefully I hear back about mine soon. I sent pics last week and have not heard back yet.

Ask SS CS every 3 days just to ensure that someone is looking at your issue and that my friend will guarantee their fast answer.

What they all said... it's true..
4a9bf82ec64565425469703509c7b8d5.jpg
ea9de24eeaeb22760ffb9d2698bdea50.jpg
76f067f675752d9ce96d8b3563bd0c76.jpg
d1449c2ccae61da21567faa3da469fec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back