Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is amazing, the only issue I found was with the right arm socket and his head which was not fully painted(it looks weird) but I have contacted Sideshow already and they as professional as always are already looking at my case...the rest of the statue is just breathtaking...A true beauty.

Looks like my waitlist converted which is great! I've seen lots of messages here and although most people were happy... there have been some issues could someone post in one message what the main issues have been and what to look for in point form would be great?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today. These are huge and amazing. My first statue and prime 1.
Very tempted to sell all my hot toys and just get my Arkham statues. My fav version of batman and his rogues gallery.

Looks like my waitlist converted which is great! I've seen lots of messages here and although most people were happy... there have been some issues could someone post in one message what the main issues have been and what to look for in point form would be great?

If I followed correctly (and I am not one of those people that notice minor paint scratch discrepancies etc, I am just not that detailed orientated to notice) it seems like a lot of the issues noted were not very consistent and varied from person to person which is a good thing as it doesn't seem to be a general production issue and a lot of seemed very minor:

- paint app on someone's batman cowl was a bit off (lots of white specks on it).
- scratch mark on the eye patch for the unmasked Deathstroke.
- biggest one seems to be the left leg breaking off all together.

Overall though I don't think there was much and again seemed to differ between people.

Some peeps also had arms that didn't fit properly (I believe it was mainly his right arm). I received a mint DS but the list of defective ones were small and varied it seems. It does look like CS did address any issues most collectors had.

Got mine today. These are huge and amazing. My first statue and prime 1.
Very tempted to sell all my hot toys and just get my Arkham statues. My fav version of batman and his rogues gallery.

Yeah, this is an AMAZING piece. If any statue is going to bite you and give you the itch to buy more statues, this would definitely be the one.

Hopefully, you get a piece with no issues. The one thing I think peeps need to know about this statue is to be very careful inserting the sickle into Death's hand/fist. That sickle is made of metal and is very heavy. The point where the sickle is inserted into the fist is fragile and thin. It can break very easily if you are not careful putting it in.

Hopefully, you get a piece with no issues. The one thing I think peeps need to know about this statue is to be very careful inserting the sickle into Death's hand/fist. That sickle is made of metal and is very heavy. The point where the sickle is inserted into the fist is fragile and thin. It can break very easily if you are not careful putting it in.

Ok thanks and may I ad
" that's what she said"

Hey guys, what do you all do with the boxes? They are sooooo big and take up so much room

My garage is full of em. I looks so terrible lol. I even tossed the Prime One Arkham Batman box. I just had to get rid of one to feel better. I even have some in my bathtub.

Some peeps also had arms that didn't fit properly (I believe it was mainly his right arm). I received a mint DS but the list of defective ones were small and varied it seems. It does look like CS did address any issues most collectors had.

Was just checking in on this thread again, just to see how collectors are doing with this piece. Its great, but I am still waiting for my replacement parts from SS (staff arm and EX cowl hand). The same is true of many people. There are a lot of the same cases on the Prime1 FB group.

By the way, so far most of the statues seem to have the same problem with the "staff arm gap". (Maybe some may have less of a wobble in it?) The easiest way to see the issue is to take a look at where the staff arm meets the body, at the rear of the body. I recommend taking a glance if you can. Either way it may not bother you. (Still love P1 and I'm on board for their future releases.)

Was just checking in on this thread again, just to see how collectors are doing with this piece. Its great, but I am still waiting for my replacement parts from SS (staff arm and EX cowl hand). The same is true of many people. There are a lot of the same cases on the Prime1 FB group.

By the way, so far most of the statues seem to have the same problem with the "staff arm gap". (Maybe some may have less of a wobble in it?) The easiest way to see the issue is to take a look at where the staff arm meets the body, at the rear of the body. I recommend taking a glance if you can. Either way it may not bother you. (Still love P1 and I'm on board for their future releases.)

I got my replacement arm and staff 2 weeks ago. They fit now. Make sure you get the arm AND a staff hand they know fits. My original staff hand didn't fit. The hand they sent with the arm fit.

Hi,

I am considering getting this. Sat on the sidelines for long enough.

Can someone please tell me if the masked head is tri coloured ? I thought I saw red as well in some of the product page photos. As well as the blue and orange.

Cheers.

Back