Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got on the WL for the EX. If it happens to convert, does anyone know if they'll allow me to get on a Flex/payment plan?

Just got on the WL for the EX. If it happens to convert, does anyone know if they'll allow me to get on a Flex/payment plan?

I'm not sure if they allow flex payments on in-stock items. Your best bet is to give CS a call just to be sure.

Post a pic so we know what you're referring to.

20161215_232052.jpg
near the nose

I was on the waitlist fo the EX and it converted and no, SS does not allow payment plan for in stock items. I was hoping they did bc i had ordered another high priced item.

Definitely not as dusted as what the picture shows (for both the cowl and eye patch), ie. I think it should look entirely black.

The one thing I found difficult in terms of finding defects on this statue is that it is naturally supposed to look battle damaged so scratches etc I thought would potentially be part of the overall look of the statue. But the cowl and eye patch look a bit off on the pics provided.

Back