Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After sleeping on it a few nights I have decided that I am not going to take the plunge down this very expensive rabbit hole.

Very smart decision, I thought about that myself this is a very expensive at 1k each and large space occupying line to follow. It's just too many grails coming out hard to choose and not want more.

Very smart decision, I thought about that myself this is a very expensive at 1k each and large space occupying line to follow. It's just too many grails coming out hard to choose and not want more.

Jup there will be grails and grails that top the old grail releases :D
but there can be only one deathstroke!!! not counting Arrow version that can be sick aswell

Hell, I just wish I can order this right now and get it over with. I have nothing coming that I'm more anxious to add to my collection.

ordered! i'm already way down this rabbit hole already, no turning back. i've already decided to phase out most ssc premium formats.

Ordered. Deathstroke and Batman Noel are going to look amazing when I'm living in a van down by the river.
At least you'll have 2 stellar pieces to look at!

The triforce 1:1 deathstoke mask, etc. will go well with this too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

ordered! i'm already way down this rabbit hole already, no turning back. i've already decided to phase out most ssc premium formats.

Yea I'm shedding much of the 1/6 myself to get a few of theses prime ones. I do like PF can't wait to see what SSC PF you will put up for sale.

I ordered as well. I will slowly be transitioning from 1:4 to 1:3 pieces. It will actually save me money.

Quality over quantity but P1 is going to pump out so many Batman figures it makes choosing VERY difficult

Back