Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely really tempted by this one. I actually really liked him in Origins, the fight was hard!!! Took me like 7 tries before I was finally able to beat him. I don't really care for the broken cowl EX I don't think, so I wouldn't mind pre-ordering the RE, but out of curiosity, would the chances be very slim for a conversion if hopped on now? I was really hoping to wait for the 1:4 scale statues, but their Arkham line really kicks ass. I can safely pass on all the Arkham Knight statues since I never played that game, but Asylum/City/Origins is gonna be hard to pass up...
:thud:

I'm definitely really tempted by this one. I actually really liked him in Origins, the fight was hard!!! Took me like 7 tries before I was finally able to beat him. I don't really care for the broken cowl EX I don't think, so I wouldn't mind pre-ordering the RE, but out of curiosity, would the chances be very slim for a conversion if hopped on now? I was really hoping to wait for the 1:4 scale statues, but their Arkham line really kicks ass. I can safely pass on all the Arkham Knight statues since I never played that game, but Asylum/City/Origins is gonna be hard to pass up...

Go on the WL for the EX. I think Prime 1 still has the EX up on their site and it isn't sold out. That'll probably mean more conversions on the SSC WL. There should be no hurry for you. I can't see the REG selling out anytime soon. They made a 1500 of them. The combined ES on this for the EX and REG is rather high at 2250. Should give you plenty of time to give the WL for the EX a shot to convert.

Last edited:

I ordered the EX because I think the cowl looks cool but given the options for which weapons he can hold with which hands I'd hate to waste not having him hold a sword which is only available on the hand that holds the cowl. So the cowl is cool but probably won't get displayed..

I remember when I first saw the trailer for Origins a few years ago (love the CG trailers) and I was like, Deathstrokeeeeeeeeeeeee! Never enough love for this guy lol.

I ordered the EX because I think the cowl looks cool but given the options for which weapons he can hold with which hands I'd hate to waste not having him hold a sword which is only available on the hand that holds the cowl. So the cowl is cool but probably won't get displayed..

I'll switch them up from time to time. I like both the cowl and the sword.

I remember when I first saw the trailer for Origins a few years ago (love the CG trailers) and I was like, Deathstrokeeeeeeeeeeeee! Never enough love for this guy lol.

My jaw dropped when I saw this trailer. I'm a HUGE Deathstroke fan and couldn't wait for Origins to come out after seeing the trailer. I agree with you, the character doesn't get enough love, especially in statue form. That all changed with this phenomenal statue though. They finally did him justice and I couldn't PO this piece fast enough. I'm still looking forward to a possible classic Perez Deathstroke PF from SSC someday. That would also be a dream statue for me personally. I love me some Slade.

My jaw dropped when I saw this trailer. I'm a HUGE Deathstroke fan and couldn't wait for Origins to come out after seeing the trailer. I agree with you, the character doesn't get enough love, especially in statue form. That all changed with this phenomenal statue though. They finally did him justice and I couldn't PO this piece fast enough. I'm still looking forward to a possible classic Perez Deathstroke PF from SSC someday. That would also be a dream statue for me personally. I love me some Slade.
As would I, getting a Perez Desthstroke from the comics in1/4 scale would be aaaaaamazzzzzzing! C'mon already :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Go on the WL for the EX. I think Prime 1 still has the EX up on their site and it isn't sold out. That'll probably mean more conversions on the SSC WL. There should be no hurry for you. I can't see the REG selling out anytime soon. They made a 1000 of them. The combined ES on this for the EX and REG is rather high at 1750. Should give you plenty of time to give the WL for the EX a shot to convert.

Damn, you're right, mine converted today too. :lol I wasn't expecting that. I have to cancel because I thought it would be longer, plus I still haven't figured out how to make room for it and probably 2 more 1:3 Prime 1 pieces, but it's good to know that there's a high chance of conversion since I got on only a few days ago.

Damn, you're right, mine converted today too. :lol I wasn't expecting that. I have to cancel because I thought it would be longer, plus I still haven't figured out how to make room for it and probably 2 more 1:3 Prime 1 pieces, but it's good to know that there's a high chance of conversion since I got on only a few days ago.

Yeah, they just made a lot of these. Even though this is a exceptional sculpt of a character we don't see much of in statue form, the price point and scale isn't for everyone. Now if they made 300 of the EX and 500 of the REGs, that could spell trouble. As it is though, anyone who hops on the EX WL in a reasonable amount of time should convert. Even if the EX sells out, the REG looks stunning as well and that shouldn't sell out anytime soon.

That said, this is my MOST anticipated statue of the year. Nothing else even comes close for me. I can't wait to add this to my collection.

Yeah, they just made a lot of these. Even though this is a exceptional sculpt of a character we don't see much of in statue form, the price point and scale isn't for everyone. Now if they made 300 of the EX and 500 of the REGs, that could spell trouble. As it is though, anyone who hops on the EX WL in a reasonable amount of time should convert. Even if the EX sells out, the REG looks stunning as well and that shouldn't sell out anytime soon.

That said, this is my MOST anticipated statue of the year. Nothing else even comes close for me. I can't wait to add this to my collection.

No doubt, I'm really considering keeping it, especially after seeing that video with the tour around that place with all the Prime 1 statues. It would my most expensive collectibles purchase ever, plus I have no clue where to put him as a BESTA wouldn't look that good unless they brought back the 1x2 tall doors and it's too dusty in my area to leave him out in the open or he'd have to be cleaned every week. Are you allowed to switch to flexpay when something converts off waitlist? Man, it's a tough jump forward to consider, since I was really waiting for their 1:4 line as well as their AA/AC/AO Batman (and Jim Lee) and Joker or to reveal. It also makes it very tempting to get the other villains, even though I haven't played Arkham Knight, like Two-Face looks amazing as does Harley and Bane. The AO bases just look so beautiful.

broke down and went on the waitlist for this. Just looks stunning in these pics!

No doubt, I'm really considering keeping it, especially after seeing that video with the tour around that place with all the Prime 1 statues. It would my most expensive collectibles purchase ever, plus I have no clue where to put him as a BESTA wouldn't look that good unless they brought back the 1x2 tall doors and it's too dusty in my area to leave him out in the open or he'd have to be cleaned every week. Are you allowed to switch to flexpay when something converts off waitlist? Man, it's a tough jump forward to consider, since I was really waiting for their 1:4 line as well as their AA/AC/AO Batman (and Jim Lee) and Joker or to reveal. It also makes it very tempting to get the other villains, even though I haven't played Arkham Knight, like Two-Face looks amazing as does Harley and Bane. The AO bases just look so beautiful.

Yeah, all the 1/3 Arkham pieces look great. However, with how much they cost and them being 1/3 scale, I'm going to be really limiting my choices in this line. I'd love to pick up Bane, Two-Face, Harley, Scarecrow, and others but I'm passing on them. I only have Deathstroke on PO so far from Prime. I'll definitely be adding an AA or AC Bats and I'll probably add a Arkham Joker to my collection as well. That'll be it for me. Unfortunately, I just don't have the space to get too deep in the 1/3 game.

broke down and went on the waitlist for this. Just looks stunning in these pics!

If you are a DS fan, this is by far, the BEST DS statue ever made. I know that DS hasn't had a lot of releases in statue form but this piece is just flat out a work of art. For me, it's perfect in every way and there's no way I could pass on it since I'm a HUGE DS fan. I had to have it. Now, I just can't wait for it to ship.

Dw316,

Yes it can go to flexpay. Well they/ at sideshow customer service did it for me on the Arkham knight Batman exclusive.
I contact them just before it converted over to an order and they put it on flexpay overnight.

My EX converted today. Very excited to see what this looks like in the flesh.

If you are a DS fan, this is by far, the BEST DS statue ever made. I know that DS hasn't had a lot of releases in statue form but this piece is just flat out a work of art. For me, it's perfect in every way and there's no way I could pass on it since I'm a HUGE DS fan. I had to have it. Now, I just can't wait for it to ship.
Filip629, I agree completely. Deathstroke is my favorite and this is a perfect rendition of him.

Have you seen the 1:1 Deathstroke mask and weapon set by Tri Force? I had to pick this up as well to complement this piece. Check it out if you havent, it's killer. I believe it ships in Nov/Dec of this year right around the same time as this P1 1/3 scale is supposed to ship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back