Prime 1 Studio Batman Arkham origins Bane Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily I have absolutely no interest in this guy! :lol I'm sure he'll look great once he's finalized, but he's an easy pass for me!

He looks like the jack black from nacho lebray ( however you spell it) :lol. In the pic with the 4 done characters who are the two on each end? One closer is arkham knight and is the far end one the same character the ex version?

I just got this from the official Malaysian distributors FB page.

Showcased in Prime1 Kotobukiya event. Bane will be huge but base will be lower than the other Batman statues to reduce the height. Best thing is it will come with 2 inter-changeable body. This is the boss look with jacket, the other will be without a jacket and a different pose. So stay tuned. Expected po in 2016.

11205608_10153154112817322_4700016127596612370_n.jpg

Damn! 2 full sized statues for a character that's this large. OMG, what's this gonna end up costing?

Your liver. :monkey3
Not mine buddy. I'll be passing on Bane. No room for him. Deathstroke will be my 1st Prime piece. After that I need a Asylum/City Bats. May also pick up a few more villains (Joker, Two-Face, Scarecrow, & Harley). I'll be giving up a whole lot more than my liver for all those pieces. :lol

Back