Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Scarecrow Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like they got rid of the syringes on his hand? I thought I remember them being actual needle points?

Yeah in the game they were needle points. I can understand why they would have opted for something a bit safer and less fragile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exclusive has now gone to WL - jumped on it

Not surprised. The Arkham Series has among the best character designs for Batman's Rogue gallery. They did a nice job of blending comic and realistic aspects to bring the characters to life. IMO this Scarecrow in particular may be the best looking iteration of the character I've seen.

Yeah agree 100%
This is the best version of Scarecrow in any iteration
I've been waiting for it to WL for ages as didn't have the funds for the NRD back when it went up.

If I have to get the reg then so be it. But hoping I got on that WL early enough.

Unless you have AK Bats, the EX isn't a must have. IMO, a REG is just as good either way. It's not like a REG Scarecrow displayed next to the AK Bats isn't going to look awesome. That said, I hope your WL converts.

Yeah I've got the AK bats.
Most of my stuff converts. Especially for these high price pieces but what makes me doubt that now is Sideshow cancelling Batgirl WL months before she is due to ship.
Hope they don't start doing that for every piece when they are trying to get the sales for the Reg up.
But like you said, the exclusive is nice but not a big deal if I can't grab it

Yeah I've got the AK bats.
Most of my stuff converts. Especially for these high price pieces but what makes me doubt that now is Sideshow cancelling Batgirl WL months before she is due to ship.
Hope they don't start doing that for every piece when they are trying to get the sales for the Reg up.
But like you said, the exclusive is nice but not a big deal if I can't grab it

Yeah, either way, this Scarecrow is going to look creepy good in your collection. Prime did a spectacular job releasing the AK Scarecrow as a statue. Good luck on the conversion. I think it'll come through for you.

I got my order in for this guy. I'm not huge on the Batman line, but I ordered him because I collect villains and horror, and he fits right in. Killer statue.

Is it next summer yet?

I got my order in for this guy. I'm not huge on the Batman line, but I ordered him because I collect villains and horror, and he fits right in. Killer statue.

Is it next summer yet?

Congrats, this is a killer looking piece!

My WL is going to convert tomorrow. Deciding if I need the exclusive though as can get the reg locally for a little less. Hmmm....

My WL is going to convert tomorrow. Deciding if I need the exclusive though as can get the reg locally for a little less. Hmmm....

No, you don't. The EX may fetch a bit more when it's time to resell, but this isn't a must have EX for me. I'd never display Batman with the poisoned look.

the EX is cool, but not a must IMO. If you can save ~10% then get the reg, otherwise I'd still get the EX for potential resale value down the road. Congrats!!

If the price is about the same, pick up the EX. If there's significant savings on the REG, pick that up instead. IMO, the EX on this piece is not important. I'd never display it if I bought it.

Thanks peeps. Think I'm just going to with a reg. Anything to avoid paying £200 in import tax!

Thanks peeps. Think I'm just going to with a reg. Anything to avoid paying £200 in import tax!

And that's what I call a significant savings. I'm an EX kind of guy. In fact, I can't even remember when was the last time I purchased a REG. However, if I could save that much on Scarecrow, I'd jump all over that kind of savings. Especially when the EX would only stay in the box for me personally.

Yeah man, that's a HUGE savings. Think of it this way: Would you pay 200 for that extra Batman head? I sure wouldn't.

Back