Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will enjoy this beauty from the internet... Can't afford this line....

You and me alike my friend. I'd get this if I were rolling in the dough, but not all of us are that privileged.

You and me alike my friend. I'd get this if I were rolling in the dough, but not all of us are that privileged.

Sell stuff.

Yep... I was a stay at home dad for six years but still managed to get things because I would sell other things.. Never once took money out of savings to buy a statue. IMO it's the best way to find out if you really want something or keep something.. Are you willing to sell something else to get it.

Now that I am back to work I will buy something new with hard earned cash... But I will also still sell stuff or trade to get something I might want... This stuff is expensive... Even to us "privileged" folk.

1e4badddda8575c856ccbcbe058a3776.jpg

Sell stuff.

Yep... I was a stay at home dad for six years but still managed to get things because I would sell other things.. Never once took money out of savings to buy a statue. IMO it's the best way to find out if you really want something or keep something.. Are you willing to sell something else to get it.

Now that I am back to work I will buy something new with hard earned cash... But I will also still sell stuff or trade to get something I might want... This stuff is expensive... Even to us "privileged" folk.

Sure am. It's a WIP.

"Privileged" does give you a head-start of sorts though :lol

I love the exclusive but another arm with a different weapon or another COH would have sold out much quicker IMO. But I think she's perfect as is. Which is why I'm 1/1000.

my only real nitpick is i wish one of the change out arms had a hand holding a gun. that would of made this even more epic.

Just join the wait list ........... I can't decide but have to own this for sure d

So does anyone here actually have any Prime 1 pieces?

The only things I can find that they have released so far are a few Movie Transformers and a couple Michael Bay Ninja Turtles. Sounds like they are a bit of a mixed bag. The Transformers are apparently really nice but are prone to breakage and even come with a bottle of superglue lol. Also read that there are a lot of PVC parts, Optimus' entire head is plastic apparently.

The Turtles are again really nice but seem to have breakage issues.

There are lots of small pieces on Harley and I am a little concerned about broken parts. It sounds like Prime 1 will hook you up with replacements if they have them but Sideshow pretty much will offer you $50 back.

Do I really want to drop 1K on any of these?

Because you get so many SS pieces with no breakage:lol I don't see them having "breakage issues" from when I ventured into those thrads, but I don't frequent them either.

Because you get so many SS pieces with no breakage:lol I don't see them having "breakage issues" from when I ventured into those thrads, but I don't frequent them either.

I have only bought 3 Sideshow PFs and all of them were pretty much perfect.

I was just poking around last night on a couple different forums and read about some problems. Then again if someone drops $2500 on an Optimus Statue and it broke I would be pissed too.

Everything is subject to the usual shipping and handling process regardless of price. Not sure how that correlates unless you're air mailing everything. Even XM with their excellent packaging have had a few breaks here and there. Kick a box hard enough and you'll do its contents damage eventually, whether it's $3,000 or $100.

Fair enough. The parts I am worried about are the little strings on her forearms and the collar.

Wondering if she will be in multiple packages like the turtles. I figure the base would be in 1 and the rest in another.

Fair enough. The parts I am worried about are the little strings on her forearms and the collar.

Wondering if she will be in multiple packages like the turtles. I figure the base would be in 1 and the rest in another.

I would be a little surprised if the Prime1 pieces are multiple boxes but I suppose it's very possible. Was each turtle multiple boxes? I don't think so but I could be wrong.

I would be a little surprised if the Prime1 pieces are multiple boxes but I suppose it's very possible. Was each turtle multiple boxes? I don't think so but I could be wrong.

I'm 90% sure the Arkham Knight Batman is one box. I think it was confirmed on the facebook group.

Yeah they were. One box for the base and the other box for the rest of the statue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back