Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I'm never paying insane after market prices. If I get something at retail and its a tad pricey, I'm fine with that. I'm never going to pay 2, 3x retail price in the after market for anything...just not worth it. There's always tons of new awesome stuff coming out everyday.
Same here, lets say you buy mags for 3k! thats like catwoman harley and a 3rd statue from prime 1! for me a bit much for a 1/4 statue ofc its a great statue and all but 3x 1/3 scale!!!!

The prime one are definitely expensive pieces to own, its nothing like a 2-$300 HT figure. It is like a museum quality like statue that requires the right display. I will not and cannot get all the statues so I'm sticking with Bats and AK unless the wife lets be bring Catwoman out of the man cave, I doubt it lol.

Wow you are strong, I wished I could do that someday. Pretty much I can't see it happening.So hard...:gah:

I know, I have so many I don't want to miss out. I missed the 4 first xm big names and paid the price. So now I just have to shoot for them first and decide later. Can't keep paying so much more for them. Sure most will still be retail or close to it. Can't say that for like GR. So glad I made it on time for him. So, so glad..Prime 1 looks awesome! I have more excitement now for prime 1 and xm. Lost a lot of interest in SS. The last few all had qc issues. The Arkham Knight is a sure buy. Batman im on the wl, but can't decide with the pose being so stiff. Might wait for another bats since they will make all his suits in time. CW I am sure I won't let her pass.

Well my statue for 2015 is the Keaton Batman PF (which I got 10% off) and my only other one on order is Darth Vader PF (which I also got a 10% coupon). I will probably get another statue next year and use my reward points, but since I'm on a budget, I have to be more selective on what I buy and pace myself. I do think that the Prime 1 statues are awesome though! If I had the extra cash, I'd be buying them...so congrats to everyone who gets this piece. I am playing the game right now and Arkham Knight is awesome!

how much are prime 1 statues usually

Optimus Prime was ridiculously expensive. The price is $2299 without shipping costs! They sell this in Australia for $2799 - The Arkham Knight is also expensive at $899 - I would agree it is a big 1/4 scale, but not any bigger than say Gladiator Hulk which costs $599 - I do however think Cinemaquette take the cherry - To buy say Iron man they are charging an insane amount for him $3999 when converted to us dollars comes up to $2814 so we get shafted with $600 US just to have him shipped here. But as collectors people buying from outside America and Canada have to pay a premium. All the hidden costs like import costs, it all mounts up. Just don't tell the wife lol

Well my statue for 2015 is the Keaton Batman PF (which I got 10% off) and my only other one on order is Darth Vader PF (which I also got a 10% coupon). I will probably get another statue next year and use my reward points, but since I'm on a budget, I have to be more selective on what I buy and pace myself. I do think that the Prime 1 statues are awesome though! If I had the extra cash, I'd be buying them...so congrats to everyone who gets this piece. I am playing the game right now and Arkham Knight is awesome!

Congrats yes I agree arkham knight is the best of the 2 imo right now so cool looking! Ex or fail too :)

I only plan to order Batman but once I saw AK, I couldn't resist and ordered him too. His costume and details really stand out. Others might think he is a main protagonist due to his presence and cool suit. Now I'm planning to sell my XM Thor which is a bit underwhelming for me to free up some funds.

Same here, lets say you buy mags for 3k! thats like catwoman harley and a 3rd statue from prime 1! for me a bit much for a 1/4 statue ofc its a great statue and all but 3x 1/3 scale!!!!

Well there's folks out there with deep pockets :lol

damn so catwoman is probably gonna be around the $900 range?

She'll be $899.99 as well, I'm sure. They're adding more to other characters to keep them in and around the same price point. She's going to have a bigger base, and wider pose too. They said she'll have a few interchangeable headsculpts, as well as interchangeable arms. Definitely one of my most anticipated pieces to see revealed in 2016!

From what I've heard it's gonna be great!

In a way, I'm afraid that it is going to turn out that way because I'm not going to be able to resist buying. I was never interested in 1/3 scale due mainly to its size but that changed when I saw the Batman AO. Because of the Batman AO, I had to remove quite a few pre-orders - man it was difficult to decide which were going to go and which were staying.

I hope this Catwoman will have a beautiful sexy face with a ample amount of cleavage showing and nice round tush - definitely makes my decision easier to buy.

Sigh. I think I'm gonna have to have this one. The videogame's Catwoman is my favorite of all time. I think I'm going to have to start building some shelving!

Back