Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw family and kids. Your wife may cheat and/or leave...your kids may grow up to be aholes but catwoman will always be there with that damn fine ass day in day out for you.

486eacd4b5bb2ad918f6a0776f421ee1.gif

Well, it's official, Prime1 has me from the balls... I have on pre-order:

* WW training outfit
* WW 1/2
* Batgirl from AK
* Batman from AK
* And now this one..

Well the life is too short :yess:

Well, it's official, Prime1 has me from the balls... I have on pre-order:

* WW training outfit
* WW 1/2
* Batgirl from AK
* Batman from AK
* And now this one..

Well the life is too short :yess:
You can't help it because you have NO balls.
9b905f1886d61759074a9b31b9a5ef31.jpg

looking at her again,I realized we have some serious panty line.. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Attachments

• Arkham-Knight-Catwoman-Statue-014.jpg
    Arkham-Knight-Catwoman-Statue-014.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 153
My waitlist just converted for this beauty. I wanted to get your opinions though, I have the Suicide Squad Harley on order and didn't get the Arkham Knight Harley because the EX was sold out and I didn't want 2x Harleys. I am tempted to get the movie version Anne Hathaway Catwoman (for obvious reasons to those who know me) to go w/ Harley over this one, and I wanted to see if you guys prefered this version or if I should cancel and wait for the TDKR one?

My waitlist just converted for this beauty. I wanted to get your opinions though, I have the Suicide Squad Harley on order and didn't get the Arkham Knight Harley because the EX was sold out and I didn't want 2x Harleys. I am tempted to get the movie version Anne Hathaway Catwoman (for obvious reasons to those who know me) to go w/ Harley over this one, and I wanted to see if you guys prefered this version or if I should cancel and wait for the TDKR one?

As always it's up to you, but it seems like you're going the movie only piece route.

I myself didn't like the Margot Robbie likeness, so I got the AK version.

And I've currently got this on preorder as well, and depending on when the Anne Hathaway version is released I may preorder that too.

As always it's up to you, but it seems like you're going the movie only piece route.

I myself didn't like the Margot Robbie likeness, so I got the AK version.

And I've currently got this on preorder as well, and depending on when the Anne Hathaway version is released I may preorder that too.

I do already have the Arkham Origins Deathstroke, and Mr. Freeze on order, so I was going to get Arkham Origins Batman as well, and maybe Bane if more reviews come out, but the Jim Lee Bats is also on my list as is the TDKT Batman
:thud:
Sucks having so many options and no room sometimes :lol I was gonna try to get the AO pieces but the SS Harley kinda screwed me up and I'm several flex payments in so can't really cancel or switch out. Figured since people thought she didn't look like Margot, she could pass in the AO collection, haha, but I definitely want a Catwoman. Might pass on Croc though.

This isn't my scale, but I loved loved loved this piece in San Diego. Looked at it multiple times every day of the con. I can't imagine anyone would be disappointed with it.

Obviously both :lecture

Are you getting both also? I may have to have 2 separate 1/3 collections, maybe 3 :lol :pow:

I sure am!! ...but I'm also a recovering Catwoman addict (I sold off most of the collection in 2015), so I may not be the best for advice... :lol

These days I'm focusing on larger pieces with more presence, and I've made a rule not to double up on different interpretations.

My waitlist converted on this too. Today is the last day to cancel I think I'm going to. I have bats, stroke, twoface and Harley. Batgirl, croc and freeze on pre......i want this and the convert is like a sign but then again....maybe I should let this go...thoughts?

Back