Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wanted to like this piece (I love how the SSC version came out) but as mentioned they changed the face sculpt from the original preview image which had her with a small smirk which looked good and her hair flowing sideways vs going straight down. Not sure why they'd change this taking into consideration the Noel Batman with his screaming/angry expression sculpt is making him one of my favourite looking Bats in the P1 line so far. P1 can do good facial expressions so not sure why they decided to make Batgirl expressionless!

I just watched the video by Maxcollector and the head looked perfectly normal....not sure why it seems to be elongated in still photos...hmmm.

I saw her in person and wasn't feeling it. Don't like the face or the pose that much on this.

I still don't get how the bases of the statues would connect with each other. Especially with nightwing and batgirl.

From the collectors FB, the smirk face:
fbc1e2d032413f50742457deeab46b32.jpg

Not a big Batgirl fan but she looks great IMO. Prime is really doing a hell of a job on the 1/3 Arkham line. The only Arkham piece that looks a bit off to me is the Origins Batman. I really like the look of all the other pieces in the line and I'm absolutely blown away with what Prime did with Deathstroke.

Looks like a tiny bit of lens distortion on that one. I kind of wish she had a headsculpt that's looking away, to her left. I think it would work well with the pose.

Looks like a tiny bit of lens distortion on that one. I kind of wish she had a headsculpt that's looking away, to her left. I think it would work well with the pose.

I agree. I think the current smirking head works well with the batarang hand resting on her knee because it's a playful pose. I don't like it with the grappling hook switch-out that was previewed and think the stern face should've been to the side, as you said.

I think anything negative i would have to say about this piece would be purely for satisfying the fact I can't afford nor have space for this piece. She's cool. I agree with a portrait looking to the left as a change would have made this a must have. She's still really cool.

I think anything negative i would have to say about this piece would be purely for satisfying the fact I can't afford nor have space for this piece. She's cool. I agree with a portrait looking to the left as a change would have made this a must have. She's still really cool.

I'm with you. The smirking face brings this as close to a must-buy as my wallet allows. Even when I like all the switch-out options on pieces I own, it's rare that I pull the alternate portraits out of the box once I've settled on a favorite. I still like having them as more bang for the buck.

Back