Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never played this game but this looks really cool. I wonder why they have 2 different statues in the PO? Then today I figured out the red hood thing is the ex add on? That is such a great ex. Is the red hood and this camo batman the same character in the game? Or is this two different characters for one statue?
The statue looks so cool with the design. Thinking about PO this. There's no way I can complete this line. So cherry picking would be survival for me.

:slap

Camo Batman :lol cbg is the best

That depends on your definition of "the best." If by the best, you mean someone that it's hard to believe learned how to breathe both in and out without getting confused, then yes, you are correct!

Camo Batman :lol cbg is the best

I thought this was one of batmans suits? But looks like it's another character here. Is the red hood this batman camo version as well? So red hood has two different character uniforms? Or is it batman? I'm more confused now? How many suits does batman have in the games? I just saw the new preview of another batman today. They all look the same to me. I don't see much differences at all. Does anyone have a pic of the two batman suits from prime 1? I sure don't need two big batmans so soon. I want to pick out the best suit but have no idea what variations there is. The first is arkum Knights suit? And the second preview is arkum origins? How many arkums are there?

I thought this was one of batmans suits? But looks like it's another character here. Is the red hood this batman camo version as well? So red hood has two different character uniforms? Or is it batman? I'm more confused now? How many suits does batman have in the games? I just saw the new preview of another batman today. They all look the same to me. I don't see much differences at all. Does anyone have a pic of the two batman suits from prime 1? I sure don't need two big batmans so soon. I want to pick out the best suit but have no idea what variations there is. The first is arkum Knights suit? And the second preview is arkum origins? How many arkums are there?

This guy is golden!!!

Well played sir!

The Arkham Knight is Batman four times removed with daddy issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the talented customizer's in the statue game I am sure we can find some one to make the actual red hood chest .

I prefer the Arkham City Nightwing eye-mask, over the half-face mask from Knight, but he's one of my favourite characters, and he's rarely done, so we'll see how he turns out.

Given how the chose what I consider the superior version Bane, I hope they pick Arkham City Nightwing. It's the one that resembles the most classic Scott McDaniel original grey/blue outfit.

Ok, just beat Arkham Knight last night. Gotta say I have changed my tune about AK as a character. Still, with Harley coming and the Arkham Origins Bats coming, gonna still pass.

Ok, just beat Arkham Knight last night. Gotta say I have changed my tune about AK as a character. Still, with Harley coming and the Arkham Origins Bats coming, gonna still pass.

Are you still getting this statue? The one with the red steel face/ camo bats? I'm still waiting for a WL to decide. Still like it though. Looks very detail and nice.

No, I'm not getting this. I am either going to get Harley from AK or the AO Bats they teased...

Suprise this is still not sold out yet? So no ES set yet correct? Hope it's low since it's still not sold out. This guy looks amazing! It's 2 characters in one.

1500 regular and 1000 exclusives like every other release .

I think it's because not everyone has the space or finances to get both Bats and this guy. I definitely do not have the space but I'll worry about that later...lol

Given how the chose what I consider the superior version Bane, I hope they pick Arkham City Nightwing. It's the one that resembles the most classic Scott McDaniel original grey/blue outfit.

I know they showed the Nightwing picture from Arkham Knight as being a part of the Museum Series they're doing, so I'm not sure if they'd also make an Arkham City version. I mean, Batman will sell regardless of how many styles you make, but I'm not sure about Nightwing. I agree that I'd rather the more classic City mask version, but we may have to settle with Knight. Hopefully someone asks on SF, as that seems to be where the Prime 1 rep answers questions!

Yeah, he's a lot cooler in hindsight and as a whole, but if you're going the Origins route as well, then the pass is understandable. Only so many of these ones we can line up! :lol

Back