Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, maybe every single piece was a bit too much, but I do plan on getting all of the rouges gallery available and the Frank Miller Bats.

Unfortunately I'll only be getting this Bats.

Don't have the space for any more. Though I do plan to get the 1/2 Prime 1 Superman... And maybe the Wonder Woman.

I'd just like to really get one in hand before I order more and more. I already have four of the Arkham Series ordered, I would just like to finally have one before committing to every single piece

You're a madman! haha.

I'm going to get Bats, Robin, Nightwing and probably Red Hood. A nice heroes gallery.

I have Bats,Knight,Harley,Stroke, Robin and the BvS statues ordered . Just waiting for Wonder Woman and Joker . Then the 90s Turtles .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't mind me asking, but why cancel?

It's not like the other manufacturers don't have ongoing delays.

I've got like 6-7 other preorders with Sideshow/Hot Toys/Gentle Giant/Prime 1 that I should have by now, but are running later then when originally put up for preorder.

And because I'm located in Australia, you can sometimes add a month or two on top of that (if not longer) to receive items from our local distributors.

If you don't mind me asking, but why cancel?

It's not like the other manufacturers don't have ongoing delays.

I've got like 6-7 other preorders with Sideshow/Hot Toys/Gentle Giant/Prime 1 that I should have by now, but are running later then when originally put up for preorder.

And because I'm located in Australia, you can sometimes add a month or two on top of that (if not longer) to receive items from our local distributors.

I have very limit d space and I was always worried about my ability to display this. Even if I could, I was unsure if this was going to be my definitive batman. They release him all the time... Also prime one historically doesn't hold value because of the high price tag, so reselling it if I didn't love it would be difficult.

Got an email saying my last payment has been moved to June and the last payment for the bust is now moved to July.

Got an email saying my last payment has been moved to June and the last payment for the bust is now moved to July.
Same here, my email was flooded this morning with these emails..AK ex also pushed out to June

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I expect Arkham knight to be released 1-2 months after people start getting them in hand in Asia so don't expect him in June more like October november realistically

Back