Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, the sculptor himself implied long ago he knew proportions were off, but that he had to stick to the measurements in the game.

I really liked Origins. As you said...great boss fights in the game. My favorites in order are: City, Asylum, Origins, then Knight. I actually found Knight to be a real drag at times. Hated how you just HAD to use the Batmobile for just about everything. Loved having it in the game but it was such a large part of the game. Too much for me personally.

i agree with this 100 percent!

DSC03311 (1600x898).jpgDSC03308 (1600x898).jpgDSC03291 (898x1600).jpgDSC03290 (1600x898).jpg

Only if prime 1 made Nathan drake cratos and Joel from L o u in 1/3 I would faint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if prime 1 made Nathan drake cratos and Joel from L o u in 1/3 I would faint

holy **** i would buy Kratos in a second! with real chains around his wrists, omg it would be glorious!

I agree xenoburger. It's an incredibly detailed piece and I will keep my PO on this along with Noel. But I have to admit the legs and feet are disproportionate with rest of him.

I'll call him thunder thigh bats. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yeah his feet looks so big, will have to see more otherwise looks pretty good.

Everyone talking about the head being smaller then the body has got me fixated on it ugh.... I was going to buy it but I think that the smaller head would bother me to much... I know this is how he is portrayed in the game with this suit but for $900 I gotta make sure it's a must want and not a sitting of the fence type of deal...

Everyone talking about the head being smaller then the body has got me fixated on it ugh.... I was going to buy it but I think that the smaller head would bother me to much... I know this is how he is portrayed in the game with this suit but for $900 I gotta make sure it's a must want and not a sitting of the fence type of deal...

After seeing deathstroke gotta be picky on all others.

I'm keeping this and the Arkham Knight . I am excited about Harley and Azrale and Catwoman .

Back