Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"We are proud to announce more Batman Arkham Knight characters joining to our Museum Masterline.

Please look forward to our Kotobukiya Events on October 10
PRIME1STUDIO EXHIBITION2 -プライãƒ*1スタジオ エã‚*シビジョン2- | KOTOBUKIYA

More surprise coming soon at the event."

12038947_962138187166157_6793481803500446448_o.jpg

Saw this when they posted last night and loved it! It looks like that's the Batman from the start of the game, before he upgrades his outfit. If that's the case, then I think they're being a little silly with how many Batman figures they're investing in. I mean, he's Batman, so he'll likely sell in the end, but it's just a lot of Batman when you bring in Origins, and their Cold, Cold Heart Armored Batman they're making. That'd be four already teased. I guess the idea is that if someone gets the Batman they like then they'll be more apt to pick up another figure in the line, but I just think they can pull back a bit this early! :lol

That said, this lineup is astonishing! I'm glad I chose Arkham Knight over the Red Hood above. I like the look of him, and it's him when he's "good" in this game universe; but the Arkham Knight impresses me more and more thinking back on the game, and the swap out parts make him all the better. Plus it's great to have both versions of Jason Todd as he finds his way back to the light...or at least the lighter dark! :lol

This is way too much money, but this line is so impressive that I'm not sure how I CAN'T order most of these! We're talking the one representation that a character needs in your entire collection with this line. I don't see them being done any better elsewhere for any cheaper, especially this deep into a line. I'm thrilled they're doing a Nightwing/Grayson! I don't think I'll be able to pass on him, though obviously waiting for a reveal will be the selling point. But if he's posed like Batman and AK, then I'm probably in for him!

Then jumping over to the females, I think I'll find a way to be in for all three. I love how Batgirl looks in this universe, and having them all together would be great. Again, it'll be timing and pose with her. Hoping they don't go with her crouching shot, and keep it standing up.

The two insta-orders will be Catwoman and Harley. Robin is one that I'd probably get if I could...but he'll be last on the list of ones I'll buy. I mean, I'm talking like this money is nothing, but it definitely is something! :lol It's a matter of making sure I can swing it all (which I'm not sure I can) and hoping they space them out long enough to make it doable. I'm not sure where I'll put them all, but something tells me that they'll be getting an entire half wall of a room dedicated to them if I do get the five I want! :lol

Azrael I don't need, though it's great for fans of his to get a beautiful piece of him! I'm also fine without delving into Origins at all. Deadshot and Bane will look great, as will Freeze (one of my favs!) and the rest, but I mean, this will be hard enough! :lol

With Batman and Arkham Knight being released at the start of 2016, I'm guessing we won't see more from this line delivered until the end of 2016...so that's a decent amount of time. It'll be interesting to see how fast they pump these out though while mixing in the Origins line! We could be talking 2018 for some of these -- which isn't necessarily a bad thing! :lol Man...time to do some number crunching! :lol

Prime 1 is beyond belief man. These guys are the bees knees right now. I'm only getting the Arkham Knight Batman statue but if I had the coin and the space, I'd buy as many as I could. A complete line of these with their Arkham Origins stuff and Arkham Knight Batmobile will indeed be a sight to be hold. And I thought their Transformers line was something. This is just pure gold son. And you know once we see the 1/2 scale The Dark Knight Bale Batman that they've got coming as well as a Man of Steel Superman (and Batman v Superman statues too) and the DC tv stuff from Flash, Arrow and Supergirl, this entire endeavor could end up being a colossal triumph.

yup. people talk about xm, about how great they are, which they are but man, prime1 is the company to keep an eye out. people are sleeping on this company.

I agree...I love XM but am only interested in their xmen line so far and that has been put on indefinite hold. Prime 1 is cranking out awesome characters from an awesome game! In an ideal world I would order AK bats, AK, robin, nightwing, harley, catwoman, batgirl:lol I'm hoping to keep it to just AK Bats and one more...I'm leaning Harley or Robin. If they end up putting Catwoman in a museum pose, that MIGHT tempt me.

I agree...I love XM but am only interested in their xmen line so far and that has been put on indefinite hold. Prime 1 is cranking out awesome characters from an awesome game! In an ideal world I would order AK bats, AK, robin, nightwing, harley, catwoman, batgirl:lol I'm hoping to keep it to just AK Bats and one more...I'm leaning Harley or Robin. If they end up putting Catwoman in a museum pose, that MIGHT tempt me.

if you had only one after bats to choose, i'd say go with harley over robin for the win. :wink1:

I just wish some 1/6th company was as keen on this license as Prime1. I love these statues, but they're just too big and too expensive for me. I don't know, though. I think that you can tell just by looking at this, as opposed to Hot Toys' release model with the Arkham City figure, just how much enthusiasm Prime1 has, and it makes you want to buy the stuff, just because they're as enthusiastic about it as you are.

In 4 years, 1/6th collectors got a single figure and an, as of yet, still unreleased and, potentially, unfinished prototype for a second release. In 3 months, Prime1 has already put two statues up, teased four more, and shown the prototype for a vehicle in the line.

It really is night and day. Either way, though, I'm just happy to see someone giving all of these great designs the attention they deserve.

I just wish some 1/6th company was as keen on this license as Prime1. I love these statues, but they're just too big and too expensive for me. I don't know, though. I think that you can tell just by looking at this, as opposed to Hot Toys' release model with the Arkham City figure, just how much enthusiasm Prime1 has, and it makes you want to buy the stuff, just because they're as enthusiastic about it as you are.

In 4 years, 1/6th collectors got a single figure and an, as of yet, still unreleased and, potentially, unfinished prototype for a second release. In 3 months, Prime1 has already put two statues up, teased four more, and shown the prototype for a vehicle in the line.

It really is night and day. Either way, though, I'm just happy to see someone giving all of these great designs the attention they deserve.

well said! :hi5: that's why collectors should support companies like this.

These are a bargin for the size you get. It's like a normal PF price for new PO from XM at 1000.00 to 1300.00 an average PF. Not to mention any old sold out statues from them. Prime 1 is like 2 statues for the price of one. :lol but then again the space issues for like 20 of these... In other words if you don't own a huge mansion you need to think twice.

Hey Guys,

Stupid question but I have PO the Batman, am I able to jump onto the wait list for the EX?

If you're ordering from Sideshow then yes. If the EX converts they can transfer the NRD and any payments over to the EX and cancel the other order.

If anyone was on the fence, this pic will definitely get them on board! :lol

c0b5f151bbcda0db540d9dba4d7a90ba.jpg

Just read what Prime 1 posted and it's great news. I never noticed the suit or skin tone needed to be darkened a bit, but I'm sure they know more than I do. What I'm happy about hearing is that they're saying the production pieces will basically be on par with their prototype, or they'll continue to make improvements going forward. Big thumbs up, and can't wait to get this guy and more from the line!

Prime 1 - "Beautiful photos of our new prototypes of Batman and Arkham Knight at Shioktoys Collectibles from Malaysia. We have improved the skin tone and body armor paint job making it slightly darker. The production piece will be the same quality as these prototypes or we will further improve on it later."

Waited for this for so long and got on the WL so finally just converted! Not sure if this is the best bats coming but it's my best bat suit. So will decide by today to keep or not before I get charged on Monday morning. Pose is still but seems like certain ankles he looks better. I like the camo metal head batman guy better now and that one is PO. Then the 1/3 iron studios batman is also coming hmmm??? Which one do you all like better if you can only have one batman in this scale? I never played the game but still looks impress. I'm sure iron studios will do CW, harley etc after the 1/3 batman.

10854827_971444712902171_1163758110158202091_o.jpg

Oh man, they're not slowing down! :lol

I LOVE Killer Croc, but he looks less musclebound and more...older and flabby in this shot, so that'll probably be an easy pass if it goes that route! Great to see some more lower tier rogues getting their statue dues; though I don't think I'll be tempted by these guys, even though I'm a fan of Freeze and R'as.

Back