Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it interesting that the pre-order would come out before the actual game is released. Being a huge fan of this series I am assuming it will be great, but would you preorder something without experiencing the material it represents? What if the game is (unlikely) terrible? I guess my question is if most collectors order based off of look the actual figure/statue, or for their representations of a source material they enjoy.

I pretty much buy anything Burton Bats related because I love those films as well as the look of the characters. I'm not sure I would be a buyer if I hated those films.

I find it interesting that the pre-order would come out before the actual game is released. Being a huge fan of this series I am assuming it will be great, but would you preorder something without experiencing the material it represents? What if the game is (unlikely) terrible? I guess my question is if most collectors order based off of look the actual figure/statue, or for their representations of a source material they enjoy.

I pretty much buy anything Burton Bats related because I love those films as well as the look of the characters. I'm not sure I would be a buyer if I hated those films.
As long as the design is well-made and is very visually appealing, I don't care if the quality of the film/TV show/game it's from is poor.

I think that's how most people feel.

I'm not a fan of Batman Returns at all, but I'd still buy Penguin and Catwoman in a heartbeat as I love their looks.

Interesting. I'm not sure which side of the fence I fall on since I only collect Batman and I pretty much have loved every iteration I've ever come across, with a few exceptions of course!

I'm all about the designs of characters and really don't let nostalgia get in the way. The Arkham series knocked the designs out of the park and this will probably be my first high end Batman. My only problem is figuring out how many characters from this line do I want! :)

^ Doesn't look like he'd make a handsome playboy BW... Reminds me a little of William Dafoe absent the cleft chin.

Last edited:
Prime 1 just posted on Facebook of Harley and Selina....if this means what I think it means....

tumblr_m62y9aTwGo1qlxtc1o2_500.gif

It'll be 1/3, and no price, but I'm guessing 600 for a small one like Harley or Batgirl.

I plan to get all of these, and just pass on SS. These characters look so damn sexy!! Can't wait for the game! :rock

Back