Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah what if it turns out to be Batman and Robin bad?? ;)

I see your point, but honestly I'm such a Batman fan it's okay even if it does. I'll contest that though Batman & Robin is bad, to quote Leto, "really, really...bad", I still can't bring myself to hate it. For me the issue over the statue had more to do with the fact that since I've saved this much over a course of 6 or 7 months, why not save a little longer and come away with something even larger in scale. Both statues are really nice, but three things won me over on Affleck. A height difference of almost ten inches, a less extreme base, and lastly I prefer the way the cape drapes on Batfleck rather than the adjustable cape.

I just hope with him pushed back the others will be pushed back as well like Noel and Deathstroke imagine them all shipping at once ouch wallet lol.

Ugh decisions, decisions … with the delay of shipping for bats I can cancel the EX I have on order for a full refund of the $784.26 I already paid on the statue so far. I only planned on getting this and Harley, but I already own all 4 of Prime 1’s TMNT line (with Splinter on his final payment), and Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee, with Ironhide (on pre-order). I do not know if I should hold on to this piece as the line is huge … and space is also becoming an issue. I could use this refund and instantly pay the remaining balances I have on the Amazing Spiderman EX PF, Jason Scott Campbell Blackcat EX, and AK Joker Ex. And still have $150.00 left over.

With the 90’s TMNT also on the horizon from Prime 1 … I am thinking it may be best to drop this piece and avoid this line all together : /. So many awesome pieces are coming out (and rapidly), its making decisions tougher and tougher. I just have a fear that once the in hand pictures come out I may want this piece sometime in the future, but I am unsure what the aftermarket price could even possibly be on this statue. I also already own two batman pieces in the forms of the Michael Keaton EX and Black Batman trinity from Sideshow.

My brain is overthinking and on fire!!!! Thoughts guys help me out! :slap:panic::cuckoo:

Ugh decisions, decisions … with the delay of shipping for bats I can cancel the EX I have on order for a full refund of the $784.26 I already paid on the statue so far. I only planned on getting this and Harley, but I already own all 4 of Prime 1’s TMNT line (with Splinter on his final payment), and Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee, with Ironhide (on pre-order). I do not know if I should hold on to this piece as the line is huge … and space is also becoming an issue. I could use this refund and instantly pay the remaining balances I have on the Amazing Spiderman EX PF, Jason Scott Campbell Blackcat EX, and AK Joker Ex. And still have $150.00 left over.

With the 90’s TMNT also on the horizon from Prime 1 … I am thinking it may be best to drop this piece and avoid this line all together : /. So many awesome pieces are coming out (and rapidly), its making decisions tougher and tougher. I just have a fear that once the in hand pictures come out I may want this piece sometime in the future, but I am unsure what the aftermarket price could even possibly be on this statue. I also already own two batman pieces in the forms of the Michael Keaton EX and Black Batman trinity from Sideshow.

My brain is overthinking and on fire!!!! Thoughts guys help me out! :slap:panic::cuckoo:

Does Sideshow also refund the NRD on delayed items?

Yes they do. I've done it twice in the past on items I lost interest on from delays.

Thanks! I say if you're not feeling this and have other statues in mind, go for the others. More statues is usually more fun than 1 statue. And the Prime 1 Batman line is just beginning.

Back