Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep $2000 + $100 shipping + £250 VAT :horror

So i'm in the same boat bud.

the joys of living in Europe :lol that's why I get annoyed when people complain about the price in dollars, they should be thankful they don't live over here.

I now have another issue with this statue, I assembled it downstairs in my living room and my collectibles room is 2 flights up and there is no way I can lift this thing assembled as it weighs almost as much as a small car :lol So it looks like it will be coming apart again to transport it upstairs :thud:

I now have another issue with this statue, I assembled it downstairs in my living room and my collectibles room is 2 flights up and there is no way I can lift this thing assembled as it weighs almost as much as a small car :lol So it looks like it will be coming apart again to transport it upstairs :thud:

me too i did it few time.. no need to worry the statue is very strong enough.. didnt have any problem :)

the joys of living in Europe :lol that's why I get annoyed when people complain about the price in dollars, they should be thankful they don't live over here.

Yeah :lol

So is he even more impressive than you thought it would be?

I was just watching a video on YT and some guy said his doesn't sit flush on the base and makes the statue have too much play/movement on the base. Anyone else have that problem?

I was just watching a video on YT and some guy said his doesn't sit flush on the base and makes the statue have too much play/movement on the base. Anyone else have that problem?

No he can move a bit but once you put him in place with it all assembled it dosnet wobble.

Yeah :lol

So is he even more impressive than you thought it would be?

Normally I would be going mental when I find something broken on a statue but after I assembled him even the broken leg wasn't that bad. I can't stop looking at it, it's even more impressive in hand, like the saying goes pictures don't do it justice and words are not enough either. Soon you will be going through it and you will know what I mean :)

Mine was the same but I wiggled it onto the post until it was solid and once you put the other parts on there is no movement at all. I think I watched the same video as you and I thought the guy had a bit of OCD going on as he was getting a bit over excited about some things :lol Unfortunately when my replacement leg comes I will have to do it all over again as it is the leg that sits on the post that is broken. My LCS told me that his supplier received about 40 of these statues and only about 3 of them had matching numbers on all 3 boxes, mine was one of the matching ones luckily.

Mine was the same but I wiggled it onto the post until it was solid and once you put the other parts on there is no movement at all. I think I watched the same video as you and I thought the guy had a bit of OCD going on as he was getting a bit over excited about some things :lol Unfortunately when my replacement leg comes I will have to do it all over again as it is the leg that sits on the post that is broken. My LCS told me that his supplier received about 40 of these statues and only about 3 of them had matching numbers on all 3 boxes, mine was one of the matching ones luckily.

So that could be why some parts don't fit as snug as they should. I also thought OCD when i watched the video.

Back