Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice.

I'd love to see some unboxings though, and maybe some showing just how large it is compared to a person or other statues.

Starting to save my pennies, just in case.

Now if you look at the start of 8 mins on the video. What's the deal with the what looks like sloppy gold paint inside one of the boosters. That's the only bit that looks poor.

It's impossible to tell just how good/bad the paint job and detail is from a youtube video. The angle, lighting, and compression can play tricks.

$2k...$6k if you want to get the announced ones...damn...

It's impossible to tell just how good/bad the paint job and detail is from a youtube video. The angle, lighting, and compression can play tricks.

$2k...$6k if you want to get the announced ones...damn...
Can't you see what looks like runs/sloppy paint inside the gold booster on the leg starting at 8 mins? The others aren't like it.

Can't you see what looks like runs/sloppy paint inside the gold booster on the leg starting at 8 mins? The others aren't like it.

Yeah, it does look a bit gunky. I wonder if it's there to give the illusion of fire, and if it really looks bad in person.

I wouldn't get too alarmed though. The paint job seems pretty great, and that may just be a small "issue" that only looks bad on video from that one specific angle.

Oh no if it's a mistake then it's unlikely to be on them all. The rest if it looks bloody great to me.

Great video. I had to watch it a few times as I found myself looking at the stuff in the background instead of Megs :lol

Hi Jay, maybe you should do a video of how to add and apply the dust effect for all of us :)

good work. not much, but better than nothing. would love to see a pic of someone right beside it for a size comparison.

Awesome

Attachments

• meg11.jpg
    meg11.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 271
Size for comparison....meg is without the base coz it cant fit in my display....

View attachment 94051

Nice, I want to display it with the base, but the base it's too big on top of my besta, i will have to display mine without the base too.

How do you like it without the base? How tall is he without the base?

Nice, I want to display it with the base, but the base it's too big on top of my besta, i will have to display mine without the base too.

How do you like it without the base? How tall is he without the base?

He's about 67cm tall without base.

Back