Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This angle is perfect. You guys are being hyper critical, this will be an epic piece

FEC709B2-3DDA-4460-9785-546118BE5F3D_zpsctpgx7ms.png

There is nothing wrong whatsoever with people being “hyper critical” on things that are going to cost them upwards of 4 figures.

These aren’t $8 action figures you buy at Toys R Us. These are big decisions for people and they are fully allowed to not like a design and skip it.

It doesn’t mean we still don’t have a TON of respect for the skill these people have in making these statues. We do. But we’re not obligated to love and buy every single thing released.

There is nothing wrong whatsoever with people being “hyper critical” on things that are going to cost them upwards of 4 figures.

These aren’t $8 action figures you buy at Toys R Us. These are big decisions for people and they are fully allowed to not like a design and skip it.

It doesn’t mean we still don’t have a TON of respect for the skill these people have in making these statues. We do. But we’re not obligated to love and buy every single thing released.

who said you can't share your opinion? you're free to critique and complain, no one's stopping you. But I'm also allowed to call our your whiney attitude all the same, that's my prerogative :)

Absolute grail batman piece for me.

The pose takes some getting used to but I love it.

People saying he looks off balance....batman is NEVER off balance. He’s a peak human being. He knows exactly what he’s doing in this pose.
I love it!

So this takes my prime 1 collection to noël and hush.

Now what to get as well?! justice league regular, justice league tactical bats, bale, new 52 (which is awesome)

Decisions decisions!!

who said you can't share your opinion? you're free to critique and complain, no one's stopping you. But I'm also allowed to call our your whiney attitude all the same, that's my prerogative :)

“Whiney attitude”

Good lord. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself I guess.

Personally, I really like what they did with this one. This is the nicest Batman piece yet, in my opinion. The crouching is perfect and it is nice to see such a great action pose.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Didn't get the reaction I thought I would when I would saw this. Meh.

Seems to be the general opinion around here.

I think I'm lucky that I'm primarily a collector of movie pieces, and had no expectations about this piece overall.

But I must admit I was curious if this would meet people expectations.

Think the next one to look out for (other than the New 52 which imo has blown away most people expectations) is the Milller Batman blue version.

I've got the black, and that's truly impressive in hand.

They have to turn his head to his left and down to match the cover. He is supposed to be looking from above at his target below. So statue is best placed higher than eye level to achieve effect. Seems like they purposely changed it so he can look straight on....which was a very bad decision.

Could you guys post what to you is the best batman piece made. Cuz I've been lurking for years and to me this is it. Love everything about it. Always wanted a 1/4 Jim Lee statue before this was announced. Definitely my first p1 just pending price[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very underwhelming for me. If they did it good it probably would’ve been a center piece for me but this is an easy pass unfortunately. They didn’t transfer that pose well from artwork to statue.

I'm completely underwhelmed, I think the new 1/3 and Half scale movie pieces are awesome but the New 52 as well as Hush fall short for me. Can't wait to see if they carry through with more from the artist that completed "The Batman who laughs," incredible!

Back